GW Game

I plan to go but don't have a ticket yet. Should I walk up to buy from ticket office at the gym? Ideas?

Well, they play in a 5,000 seat arena, and so far they've had announced crowds of 3,831; 2,636; 2,118; 2,118; 2,004. Now, with students in finals, they'll probably just hand you a ticket at the door.

Advertisement
talking to my cousin who's a student there. Will walk up to buy cheapest ticket and then move around.

I plan to go but don't have a ticket yet. Should I walk up to buy from ticket office at the gym? Ideas?

I don't have one either. Taking a printout of a seating map of the Smith Center and am sure I can buy one either at the box office or from someone outside the place.

Wonder what hotel the team is staying at?

Advertisement
DJ didn't even try the long 3 going into the half.. maybe he saw the thread here and doesn't want to hurt his 3 pt %

Last edited:
Love watching this team! If Lykes smiles any wider he'll break his face.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
A thing of beauty watching the Canes, great defense, great passing setting up shots, penetration in the paint... ecstasy!

Walker with the follow up dunk of the year - left hand follow up slam.

We can’t shoot from outsidd

Not a very pretty 2nd half but after the layoff I’ll take a 9 point win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walker is too good not to start over DJ. Starting to become very obvious. I think he'll start next game.

Advertisement
Lots of Miami fans today. Really impressed with walker - first live view of him. Plays composed and is an impressive athlete.

Does the team normally struggle this much with outside shooting?

Advertisement
Lots of Miami fans today. Really impressed with walker - first live view of him. Plays composed and is an impressive athlete.

Does the team normally struggle this much with outside shooting?
Gotta get those free throws! Others will trap us with man 2 man. Gotta get that straightened out. Trust in Larranaga.

We basically played without Bruce today even though he was technically on the court. I’ll take the win on the road, now let’s get 100%, and look sharp in Hawaii.

Way to early - Jerry Palm has Miami in a #1 bracket. Glad to see we are getting noticed.

Advertisement
Back