GT Rubber Match

2 humble suggestions:
-ignore list him (yes, ignore list can be used as a verb)
-give him a break as he is a gator

Advertisement
Completely and utterly exposed.............

Heyward played for St. Louis (they are called the Cardinals Jagr) during 2015, and is playing for the Cubs this year (there are 2 Chicago teams and he plays for the one they refer to as the "Cubs").

Good call on GTech's impending victory (GTech lost by the way).

Do you have anything else to "contraindicate" (sic), Jagr? We are all ears. Dumber than rocks........

Heyward played for St. Louis (they are called the Cardinals Jagr) during 2015, and is playing for the Cubs this year (there are 2 Chicago teams and he plays for the one they refer to as the "Cubs").

Do you have anything else to "contraindicate" (sic), Jagr? We are all ears. Dumber than rocks........

You guys might be the most gullible people on Earth. As for "contraindicate", read the next to last sentence while noting the poster, genius:

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 6.12.24 PM.webp

You guys might be the most gullible people on Earth. As for "contraindicate", read the next to last sentence while noting the poster, genius:

View attachment 36244

I don't get it, are you trying to be funny or have people think you're smart?

I guess this is what happens when you live in your parents' basement and never interact with any humans in real life. I actually feel bad for you

Advertisement
I don't get it, are you trying to be funny or have people think you're smart?

I guess this is what happens when you live in your parents' basement and never interact with any humans in real life. I actually feel bad for you

The whole "parents' basement" insult is so 2005. We have evolved in internet trash talk. Try to join us. Between Brad gushing over 2001 and you coming out with decades old mama jokes, I have to assume that you guys are pretty old.

Advertisement
The best line of the past five years was from Jagr: "just because you 'photoshopped' a Cubs jersey on Heyward"......

After reading that line, I laughed so hard my boss came over. Honestly..... Am still laughing...... You would think that the guy would quit when was behind. If he knew how to use Google, none of this would have ever occurred.

I do feel bad because he is obviously impaired, so laughing at this is real bad karma, but that "photo-shop" line will linger in the annals of internet history. The best was when he posted the guy's statistics. I am sorry, but am still laughing. It is impossible to embarrass one's self so profoundly solely using a keyboard. I know that he is not well, but to implode so spectacularly and completely is hilarious.

Why can't you just be a man and admit you screwed up about Heyward not knowing name and team as everyone here has seen it.

Advertisement
Weak excuse making up the name of a non major leaguer after posting Jason Heyward picture. Just man up and be done with it.

Advertisement
I believe Haywood Jablomi played for the Cubs back in the 80s, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Advertisement
Back