Golden speaks!

• Thread starter Thread starter TheU1991
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
Nothing new, but...
http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com/30963/30963/?tc=ar
GOLDEN HURRICANE

While Davis tried to act contrite by taking responsibility (but not the blame) for the mess his program had become – a scandal that resulted in his firing two days later – Golden went on the offensive while defending himself against a published report alleging his involvement in recruiting improprieties.

“Certainly, we were attacked,” Golden said.

“Disbelief and I would say anger, as you could imagine,’ Golden said, describing his reaction when he first learned of the Yahoo! Sports report. “I’ve had an 18-year career with virtually no NCAA violations. I can’t remember even being written up for anything, then to have it portrayed the way it was portrayed is tough.”

Last edited:
goldens a true man of character. its awesome how our fan base has really rallied behind him and believes in him so much as a head coach. i have all the faith in the world with this guy and cant wait for the next decade of miami football. if big al brings us back to the top and stays here for a long time comin, his legacy could go down as one of the best ever for a miami coach. pretty bold comment, i know! but the guy is the real deal.

with garys bull**** chat with robinson, i posed the question to the scum bag if he would apologize and realize his error if his ASSUMPTIONS against big al were proven false. and of course he didnt even get the chance to respond cause gary skipped the question and didnt ask it. the more i think about it the angrier it makes me honestly.

goldens a true man of character. its awesome how our fan base has really rallied behind him and believes in him so much as a head coach. i have all the faith in the world with this guy and cant wait for the next decade of miami football. if big al brings us back to the top and stays here for a long time comin, his legacy could go down as one of the best ever for a miami coach. pretty bold comment, i know! but the guy is the real deal.

with garys bull**** chat with robinson, i posed the question to the scum bag if he would apologize and realize his error if his ASSUMPTIONS against big al were proven false. and of course he didnt even get the chance to respond cause gary skipped the question and didnt ask it. the more i think about it the angrier it makes me honestly.

The good thing about this place is there not one central person that is ego drive (i.e. Ferman if you don't agree win ban/delete, or everyone hanging on Bakas word to come and it is 3 days late at Scout). It is really a think tank approach here, with no one central person that is ego driven. D$, Lu, and Pete have the inside connects, but they approach it different than others, they really just come out and say this is what I am hearing, take it for what it's worth. Most of the time they are right, when you call them on it and say I don't think so, they enjoy the conversation.

Advertisement

The good thing about this place is there not one central person that is ego drive (i.e. Ferman if you don't agree win ban/delete, or everyone hanging on Bakas word to come and it is 3 days late at Scout). It is really a think tank approach here, with no one central person that is ego driven. D$, Lu, and Pete have the inside connects, but they approach it different than others, they really just come out and say this is what I am hearing, take it for what it's worth. Most of the time they are right, when you call them on it and say I don't think so, they enjoy the conversation.

+1 this all day...

+1 this all day...

+2

Advertisement
Back