Golden speaks!

• Thread starter Thread starter TheU1991
  • Start date Start date
What a dumb move Robinson to call out a guy like Golden. He is going to get embarrassed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden could sue Yahoo

could he?

I'm no lawyer, but the standard for libel of a public figure is very, very high. You have to prove that the claims ARE NOT true. How does Golden prove he never told Barrow/Allen to recruit off the books? This is how tabloids get away with printing what they do.

Besides, I don't think think Templeton's claims rise to the level of libel. He just made lame inferences.

If I'm Golden, why even bother with this clown? Just get past the scandal, and win BIG.

Golden could sue Yahoo

could he? i know people throw that around a lot but you rarely actually see a "reporter" get sued. i'd rather he just get the **** kicked out of him but maybe thats just me

That is because the Golden would be considered a public figure if he sued for liable. The burden of proof is different for public figures, when they sue for slander or liable they have to prove that the person who said/wrote those things did so with actual malice. Difficult to prove, so that's why you never see them getting sued.

I wish in today's media age that would get changed to something more fitting with the times.

/I ain't passed the bar, but I know a little bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to see Robinson personally interview Golden...in the same room, not by phone.

jim-everett-jim-rome.webp

Advertisement
Why is Allen talking? What is his motivation?

Don't know, but his phone records shows a bunch of calls to Louisville and Bama, to Hurtt and Stoutland, I presume.

So where is the story Robinson about that?

Advertisement
Back