-no player other than cory white should be physically limited when camp starts

-he still talks to ray ray every day

-seantrel dropped below 340lbs for the first time in his career

-michael barrow's status has not changed with the team despite allegations

-starting qb will be decided early as August 12, no later than August 19

-josh witt will not play football at the U because of an injury

notes courtesy of Jorge Milian.

Advertisement
Nice to hear he still communicates with Ray Ray. Young people mess up, and unfortunately he did, but it doesn't sound like Golden has thrown the kid completely away. I like that......there's more to life then football.

Advertisement
12m Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten
RT @caneswatch: Golden declined to talk about latest allegations because of on-going NCAA probe "but I look forward to the day" he can defend himself.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite 13m Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten
RT @smillerdegnan: #UM #Canes coach Golden: "There will be a time to defend this & I look forward to that.'' http://bit.ly/Oja7Zr

“You’re talking about your name and I was terribly disappointed for my family, my parents, my brothers, my wife, my children to be exposed to something like that, and I stand by my statement,” Golden told the Sun Sentinel at the ACC Kickoff in Greensboro, N.C. “There will be a time when I can defend my integrity and the type of program that I run and will continue to run, but now is not the time for that. … I will also stand on my record in this business.”

“You’re talking about your name and I was terribly disappointed for my family, my parents, my brothers, my wife, my children to be exposed to something like that, and I stand by my statement,” Golden told the Sun Sentinel at the ACC Kickoff in Greensboro, N.C. “There will be a time when I can defend my integrity and the type of program that I run and will continue to run, but now is not the time for that. … I will also stand on my record in this business.”

super good.webp

Advertisement

View attachment 9822

But Robinson will call that a non-denial.

View attachment 9822

But Robinson will call that a non-denial.

So .... Al golden will kick his ***

**** you kick.webp

he said he is itching to but can't since it's still ongoing.

Let's say that the original Yahoo story is 50% or more true, how is it even close to as serious as stealing Federal Bell Grant money, as was done in the 90s?

It's not, right?

Advertisement

Al looks at it like ol chucky is trying him and his family. I feel like Middle school when fight would start in hallway and everyone starts going crazy

Advertisement
I know O-Line isn't deep, but how is Cory White still on the team?

Guess he must make good scout team material...

When I kill 5 people. - Imgur.webp

I know O-Line isn't deep, but how is Cory White still on the team?

Guess he must make good scout team material...

You're a few steps behind on this one.

Corey White has been a TE for the past year.

By all accounts, Fisch likes diverse TE/H-back options to execute his full offensive playbook. Just look at our current TE commits, where we have a receiving TE, a blocking TE, and a TE with a more complete skillset. Corey White is slated to be the primary blocking TE and was supposedly doing well prior to his season-ending injury.

The running game definitely suffered a little as a result of White and Cleveland being limited/out.

Charles Robinson, and Yahoo will be getting ***** slapped for sure, but it won't be by Golden.

The NCAA will take care of that all on their own.

Advertisement
Back