Gaytors vs Aggies

Advertisement
I hear you and I won't say which way it would go but it would be a great game. Our DL is so short on bodies and can we (Gator media) please stop fronting about Campbell being game to game...he's opted out and even if he was available, he'd be getting mushed too lol

Low key, Mullen stat padding with Trask on these goal line TD passes
I feel you. Golden used to do that **** and it would **** us off because we knew what we were seeing. We have so much success upfront because we legitimately recruit athletes. The Harrison-Hunte kid that has 2 sacks and is our best interior pass rusher was a basketball player in NY 2 years ago. All of our guys other than Jaelen and Nesta weren’t highly touted guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you and I won't say which way it would go but it would be a great game. Our DL is so short on bodies and can we (Gator media) please stop fronting about Campbell being game to game...he's opted out and even if he was available, he'd be getting mushed too lol

absolutely. For Trask AND Pitts

Advertisement

Trask isn't going to win the Heisman.

Advertisement
Yeah, UGA has the best defensive in the country but their offense is trash. If they play UF with that walk on QB, I have doubts they can win that game.

UGA will beat us. Remember how *** Fromm looked in 18 and 19 the week before facing us? Didn't matter

Advertisement
Back