Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Their front is built funny like they look funny. They are all big dudes but they dont have a lot of lenght so they kinds look chubby. The only guy that has lenght in that front is probably Jeremiah Moon and hes 210 soaking wet.
And that front probably needs to get serious production out of Conliffe and Turdbarrel Slaton.

They have way more to lose than us right now. They're the ones who have pointed out that we have a 1st time HC in Manny going up against Mullet the gawd. They've talked about the blowout coming our way. They've said they wouldn't take anyone on our team over theirs with the exception of the TE's. They're not concerned about JT4 or our RB's or our front 7. Beating them would bring on a meltdown of epic proportions. This thread will reach new heights. A loss wont change the fact that they're delusional cucks. Hate for and making fun of the gaytor isn't contingent on the outcome of one game.

EXACTLY!

I know all of this.....

The meltdown would be beyond phenomenal. It would dwarf anything we've seen in quite some time.

Screenshot_2019-04-10-17-08-31.webp
Screenshot_2019-04-10-17-09-21.webp
Screenshot_2019-04-10-17-11-42.webp
Screenshot_2019-04-10-17-12-46.webp

Advertisement
"Maybe Franks can be great...but I see him having issues with thinking quickly and correcrly reading fast defenses."

"Our OL is rookie and untested and the worst part of our team."

"Miami actually has a decent front 7."

"We gonna beat Miami by at least 21 points."

gaytor logix people!

Advertisement
I understand they have homers over there just like we do here. What I don't understand is how they think an offense, that was garbage against any team with a pulse last year and lost their entire offensive line, is somehow going to run roughshod over Miami's defense. There's been no infusion of talent. No change in scheme or coaches. No all conference caliber skill players, yet they're going to light up the scoreboard?

I understand they have homers over there just like we do here. What I don't understand is how they think an offense, that was garbage against any team with a pulse last year and lost their entire offensive line, is somehow going to run roughshod over Miami's defense. There's been no infusion of talent. No change in scheme or coaches. No all conference caliber skill players, yet they're going to light up the scoreboard?

Are you crazy? Didn't you see that one Gaytor fan posting about what a "miracle worker" Dan Mullet is? And are you IGNORING all of the "right things" that Franks said in his interview? OBVIOUSLY, Franks has matured, and maturity was the ONLY SKILL that he lacked last year.

Come on, Canes fans, we should be wetting ourselves right now.

They really think Taco Hot Dog has the goods this year.

gaytor logix

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back