Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
But they will be quick to tell you Idaho was an FBS team when they scheduled even though they had already announced they was leaving for the Big Sky

Agreed. I mean I am in no way saying our schedule is a gauntlet, but it's just funny that they say that when they can only count one of the games to bowl eligibility. Better hope they don't slip up at all. But I forgot, they have already penciled themselves in as a playoff team.

Agreed. I mean I am in no way saying our schedule is a gauntlet, but it's just funny that they say that when they can only count one of the games to bowl eligibility. Better hope they don't slip up at all. But I forgot, they have already penciled themselves in as a playoff team.

Would be HILARIOUS if they finish 6-6 and technically will only be 5-6 thus being ineligible for a bowl game.

Our schedule is weak but so is theirs. Anything less than 10-2 for either school is a disappointment.

With that said, UGA going to wax that ***, LSU will beat them, and they’ll drop at least 1 game they shouldn’t (South Carolina is my guess).

Our schedule is weak but so is theirs. Anything less than 10-2 for either school is a disappointment.

With that said, UGA going to wax that ***, LSU will beat them, and they’ll drop at least 1 game they shouldn’t (South Carolina is my guess).
Agreed with everything you said. LSU is away for them also and they'll be good if not better this year

Advertisement

Mizzou might catch them too

I remember in 2006 seeing changes in the housing market but not realizing the major crash coming. But now I recognize trends and can put things together much better.

I see the gaytors trending down. Does it seem like they're losing momentum and Mullet's not getting the traction he got last year?

RVA, agreed mate. In fact I think they’re heading for a 7-6, 8-4 season in 2019 similar to what we experienced last year. Franks is clearly not the answer at QB but will probably get the nod as the starter simply because he was last year and is the upperclassman at the position. I don’t feel their defense, which saved many a game for them last year, will be as good as they were in 2018. Look for them to back slide in familiar fashion as we did when we were exposed by LSU as not a very good football team. I believe after the dismantling job we’re going to give them 8/24 that their confidence will waver greatly. And I can’t wait, I’ve got a bunch of in-laws to abuse when we do!

Advertisement

Agreed. Our OOC schedule is a joke this year. We really should've looked at a better opponent than Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Back