Tears Gator Tears

There are only two teams I ever root for, The Miami Hurricanes and who ever is playing against the gators. Will be cheering for every team in this opponents column....even trailerhassee and the bye weeks.
View attachment 82616
I would love a 3-game slide for them to lose to auburn lsu and usce. Either that or i'll take a 3-game slide after losing to ugay cause that'll end their "national championship" hopes

Advertisement
There are only two teams I ever root for, The Miami Hurricanes and who ever is playing against the gators. Will be cheering for every team in this opponents column....even trailerhassee and the bye weeks.
View attachment 82616
This is their VAUNTED schedule?? What a bunch of delusional pussies

I can’t even fathom what a loss would cause these inbreds to say.

I already know what they will bring up:
Flop Game
Thinking their schedule is the hardest in the world
That they shouldn't play us anymore because all it does is help to validate our program

Here is to them tanking the season and missing another bowl game yet again.

Advertisement
I already know what they will bring up:
Flop Game
Thinking their schedule is the hardest in the world
That they shouldn't play us anymore because all it does is help to validate our program

Here is to them tanking the season and missing another bowl game yet again.

Don't forget

"We had (insert name) injured or suspended for the game...."

"That game means nothing, winning the SEC is more important"

"We lost a lot of talent from last year"

"Miami got lucky"

"The refs were from the ACC"

Bowman...

Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-11-33.webp
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-12-36.webp
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-14-38.webp
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-14-53.webp
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-15-34.webp
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-16-43.webp
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-17-20.webp

Advertisement
I think that next weekend when Bowman is visiting Clem$on for the 2nd time in to weeks, we should hold a Commit to Clem$on vigil in here to get the tears started.

Next weekend could make for some monumental tears and Mullet Can't Recruit comments coming from gaytorbait.

I guess Skeeters closed. They could've taken Hurts there for an Asher Special and then to the Purple Porpoise for a jorts fest.
They are actually planning to tear down that whole strip where purple porpoise was, which is essentially their only strip of nightlife. Try telling a recruit there are only 2 clubs in the whole town.

Dabo got em shook big time. But in reality Clemson has so much to sell. With Lawrence at quarterback especially. With bama they have so much coaching turnover. That’s the one area Clemson can use to negative recruit bama

Advertisement
Anything on Polite? Ive heard he had a really poor pro day showing and is freefalling right now. Some saying Round 4/5. Stinks for the kids but great for tears.
There was a thread about him taking responsibility. I'll check to see if it is open.

Advertisement
I remember in 2006 seeing changes in the housing market but not realizing the major crash coming. But now I recognize trends and can put things together much better.

I see the gaytors trending down. Does it seem like they're losing momentum and Mullet's not getting the traction he got last year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back