Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I left the supercomputer recruiting calculator at home so help me out here. If FSU removes a few of their recruits, they would drop. However, if the Turds drop some of their recruits they rise in the rankings?? And that someone makes it even?

Yes turds we are still ****ting on your recruiting. As long as the Sun rises and the Turds bang their sisters, we will be ****ting on your recruiting.

GAYtor logiz 102

These guys really think beating 1 FCS opponent, and everything's turned around and they're in the national elite again. This is amazing.

Putting the *** in GAYtors...

Screenshot_2018-09-06-23-43-21.webp
8640196.webp
Screenshot_2018-09-06-23-44-16.webp

Advertisement
Hey now, just because they're salivating at Frenk's gerth, doesn't mean we should judge........yes it does.
I once got negged to oblivion for posting a Njoku crank close up shot when the dawning of the era of the crank on CIS had passed it's prime. Now I truly see the repulsiveness in my ways. On gheybait it's still in vogue though.

Teblow sees some nice new booty to test out so he’s definitely gonna be around the program more.I mean good Lord look at the girth of those guys....

And don’t venture too far from shelter Saturday cause when Kentucky burst that bubble it’s gonna cause Cat 5 winds to blow..

Advertisement
Why’s there a WR in the QB pick? Wait! don’t tell me Mullet is still trying to make that dude a QB? Malweak has a better chance at hitting a WR than he does...
That Kadarious Toney QB experiment didn't go very far.

Screenshot_2018-09-07-02-12-15.webp
Screenshot_2018-09-07-02-12-34.webp

Man I just don't know how we compete against this gaytor game day atmosphere. I mean you just can't beat the statues of Tim Tebone and Spurrier and the crocodilian life in Lake Alice.

View attachment 63715View attachment 63716

Man I just don't know how we compete against this gaytor game day atmosphere. I mean you just can't beat the statues of Tim Tebone and Spurrier and the crocodilian life in Lake Alice.

See the gators in Lake Alice. I could see why kids are beating down UF's door to come to that school.

Advertisement

I really just can't understand gator logic. Your team looked like utter **** last year winning only 4 games. Your offense an abysmal wreck. Yet, you beat Charleston Southern (an FCS opponent), and you think you're up there with Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc...? We're about to run through Savannah State. I can tell you how the board's going to be - same as it has been since Sunday evening - still disgruntled and wanting Rosier out of here.

And that, gents is the difference between Hurricanes fans and gator fans; the former's realistic and knowledgeable. The latter's more of a sunshine pumping ***aloon.

Advertisement
I really just can't understand gator logic. Your team looked like utter **** last year winning only 4 games. Your offense an abysmal wreck. Yet, you beat Charleston Southern (an FCS opponent), and you think you're up there with Bama, Clemson, Ohio St., etc...? We're about to run through Savannah State. I can tell you how the board's going to be - same as it has been since Sunday evening - still disgruntled and wanting Rosier out of here.

And that, gents is the difference between Hurricanes fans and gator fans; the former's realistic and knowledgeable. The latter's more of a sunshine pumping ***aloon.

An average middle of the pack FCS team at that.

View attachment 63715View attachment 63716

I think the funniest thing about this is people sell parking IN THEIR YARD. That is straight up movie level hill billy **** when you see guys parking on their lawn. Even the regular hicks I have passed by don't park on their lawns.

I say this all the time to the sunshine pumpers over here. If they want to pump sunshine into an echo chamber then go join the Gaytors forum. If you want to brag about these 3 star gems we are going to corch up then go join the Gaytor forums. They would fit right in.

Advertisement
Back