Tears Gator Tears

Justin Fields signing Wednesday. If UF can miss on Emory Jones they will be left holding their ****.

Jones is a silent commit to UF. That deal is over.

Drink bleach and die troll.

Lol how he just falls into the gators lap. They'll talk a bunch of sh*t but in reality they didn't do anything to flip him. Kid just wants to start right away

Advertisement
Justin Fields signing Wednesday. If UF can miss on Emory Jones they will be left holding their ****.

How many gallons of horse ***** did you swallow for that tip? You probably know that, but do you remember how many scrotums you gargled? Taints licked? Glory holes shut down?

E2F46D1B-6867-4970-B325-C90E414CABFC.gif

Advertisement
He lied. Jones only wanted you to finish blowing him off.

You can talk about male blow jobs. I'll talk about Gators recruiting.

Yeah.....why is your class so ****? Don't answer that. I already know.

My team's class is #4 after they finally took Jobe off the list. I'm thrilled with my team's class.

I was talking about the gators. You clearly have a fixation for any possible positive news for them.

He lied. Jones only wanted you to finish blowing him off.

My team's class is #4 after they finally took Jobe off the list. I'm thrilled with my team's class.

I was talking about the gators. You clearly have a fixation for any possible positive news for them.

He went all in on the “UF insider troll shtick” after he tried to hard to be right about chip kelly. The guy is obsessed with being “right” on a message board so now he’s falling over himself trying to make it look like this is his shtick instead of just owning up to the fact that he sucks.

That still shouldn't stop you from taking a Clorox shot.

Jaromir Jagr needs to change his name to August Ames. And then he needs to follow her lead.

Advertisement

Also accurate.

It doesn't take a genius to know that when you get hired in December your #1 priority is to keep the class you're handed. Try to add to it if possible, but ffs you have to keep as many kids onboard (even if you aren't crazy about them) as you can. Next year you start getting "your" guys, this year you keep what you can. I believe the stories about this kid and I'm happy we didn't flirt with him, we have zero need of another troubled QB. Uf is in an entirely different place. They should be happy to have a kid that talented on the off chance he can keep his sht together and produce on the field.

As I say, it doesn't take a genius so I guess we've learned something about Mullet's intelligence level.

What a joke. They went from 36 to 31 with Huggins committing so they're climbing the rankings now...

View attachment 56374

I just have a simple question.

How many fvck!ng "UF is climbing in the rankings" or "UF is dropping in the rankings" articles can they possibly publish? They, literally, have an article EVERY SINGLE TIME a recruit commits or decommits.

I would ask if the Gaytors understand the basic concept of math, except for the fact that I've already mocked them for NOT understanding "Gaytor Maths".

UF recruiting roundup: Commits, de-commits and more - GatorSports.com

Pretty funny comment from a gator fan.

"I must say…I’m disappointed we are losing Thornton … thought he might be something special in a few years…he would have been like a rock star in Florida and doors would have really been open for him and his family…but in Texas he will hardly be recognized…since Texas and Texas A&M are the big schools out there. being a star in Waco, Texas doesn’t account for much verses being a star in Florida…playing in the SEC at a school like UF verses playing at Baylor are two completely different situations…A star at UF will get more recognition than a star at Baylor, nationally…once the kid goes to Baylor and leaves the state of Florida….he’s out of sight and mind and in reality I could care less what he does…my focus will be on gators rather than traitors…But, I am very happy with getting John Huggins the DB…and I do think we will get either Fields or Jones at QB… at this stage I’m very happy with this recruiting class…I do feel we will fill specific needs will this recruiting class…from everything I’m hearing we will be signing 24-25 recruits, there will be several 5 star recruits with most being 4 star recruits." LMAO

First, you have to love how Gaytors fans will admit to "taking care" of the families of players. As if that has some sort of magical impact when Thornton's father works for UM, but whatever.

Even better, you have to love how this guy is confident about getting MULTIPLE 5-star recruits and that they will have a class with more than a dozen 4-star recruits.

Amazing.

Advertisement

He went all in on the “UF insider troll shtick” after he tried to hard to be right about chip kelly. The guy is obsessed with being “right” on a message board so now he’s falling over himself trying to make it look like this is his shtick instead of just owning up to the fact that he sucks.

Wish I had said that.

Wish I had said that.

You actually did say that Chip Kelly had signed the contract and was going to be the HC at UF. You even said we could apologize to you later.

Advertisement
There’s a difference between predicting a loss by 21 points and telling people the contract has been signed (because you actually saw it).

This can go in Gators and Noles tears, but Justin Fields will sign with UGA on Wednesday. Not unexpected but still delicious for tears.

Advertisement
Back