Tears Gator Tears

Been saying from the beginning that if a west coast team came calling Corral was bolting.Maybe I was wrong there cause the kid has seemed to stay true to the swamp lizards up until Mullet showed up.Now it looks like his bolting is just a matter of time cause if there was ever a 5 star QB that had been shown less respect by a new staff it’s this kid.

Man with all the nole tears now coming along with the usual flow of gator tears I’m running out of stuff to put all these tears on during my tear breakfast every morning.If Corral bolts and they miss on Fields ,both very likely now,there won’t be enough containers to hold these downpours of gator and nole tears.

Might have to start using some of them to make tea and soup for lunch.Hate to waste the tasty things you know.

Maybe Herm Edwards will take Corral at Arizona State? Not much time though as Corral is an EE and I'm sure he wants to sign on December 20th.

That was the spot I thought he might land with from the beginning.either there or Cal when they lost their QB recruit to Utah I think.

I don’t know how he is still committed to UFAG with him seeing Mullet smooozing Fields and from all indications hasn’t even called or contacted him.Maybe the kid really doesn’t have any other schools after him.

Advertisement
Been saying from the beginning that if a west coast team came calling Corral was bolting.Maybe I was wrong there cause the kid has seemed to stay true to the swamp lizards up until Mullet showed up.Now it looks like his bolting is just a matter of time cause if there was ever a 5 star QB that had been shown less respect by a new staff it’s this kid.

Man with all the nole tears now coming along with the usual flow of gator tears I’m running out of stuff to put all these tears on during my tear breakfast every morning.If Corral bolts and they miss on Fields ,both very likely now,there won’t be enough containers to hold these downpours of gator and nole tears.

Might have to start using some of them to make tea and soup for lunch.Hate to waste the tasty things you know.

Maybe Herm Edwards will take Corral at Arizona State? Not much time though as Corral is an EE and I'm sure he wants to sign on December 20th.

That was the spot I thought he might land with from the beginning.either there or Cal when they lost their QB recruit to Utah I think.

I don’t know how he is still committed to UFAG with him seeing Mullet smooozing Fields and from all indications hasn’t even called or contacted him.Maybe the kid really doesn’t have any other schools after him.

The list of offers he has on 247 are mostly schools with coaching changes except for Bama and USC. No way on Michigan or UGA.

Capture+_2017-12-04-09-58-56.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-04-09-59-17.jpg

Last edited:

The list of offers he has on 247 are mostly schools with coaching changes except for Bama and USC.

Well I think we know he’s kind of cut his ties with usc or vise versa I guess and Bama is waiting on the other kid ( forgot his name,Jones maybe).

Which shows you any school other than UFAG that has had time to check into him wants no part of him which tells you a lot for a kid with his talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Capture+_2017-12-05-08-32-18.jpg

...but but but **** Mullet's getting errrybody. He's got a Gaytor logo on his chest and he wears a visor.

Advertisement
Clearly they asked Curtis Dunlap to de-commit so they can flip him. Connect four, not checkers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back