Tears Gator Tears

As much as juries hate highly paid executives, they hate rich corporations (especially those subsidized with taxpayer money) even more. If I'm JM's counsel I'm encouraging fighting this to the fish.

FIFY

Advertisement
If Macshark gets canned this thread will hit 500 pages by next week.That board will go full out crazy...

RVA I think you've mentioned being an attorney. Can you foresee any future where a coach would agree to a reduced buyout without another concurrent job offer? Why would a soon-to-be terminated coach give money back to the organization that decides to fire him? I think this "negotiated buyout" is a Gayturd delusion by people who have no idea what executive dismissal entails.

Most buyouts in CFB usually involve a certain window where a partial amount is voided if they take another position at another university similar to the one they had. So if McElwain goes to Oregon St., I think he'd lost part of the buyout.

Actually, part of a "negotiated" buyout is a scenario where the school pays a reduced payout, but the full amount is guaranteed, and on the coach's side, he can take another job immediately without any "setoff" of the payout amount.

It's a partial win-partial win scenario that allows the coach to work and still collect most of the payout.

Hilarious:

"Two of the nine suspended players did not receive a pre-trial intervention: Jordan Smith and Kadeem Telfort, perhaps because they faced too many felony charges.

None of the players have returned to the team since the initial suspension, and the interventions do not mean they will return before the season is over."

https://www.si.com/college-football...ended-players-football-pre-trial-intervention

Can you imagine the sht storm if this happened to us? Has SI even done a mock-up of the "uf should disband their football team" cover yet?

I created the cover a few pages back. Here you go again for your viewing pleasure

ZknZPUJ.jpg

Sorry I missed it the first time, that's brilliant work. I hope you tweeted it at SI or messengered it over or something.

thanks. anything for Gator tears. I'm not a twitter guy, but someone please feel free to tweet it to SI. good idea

Advertisement
Hilarious:

"Two of the nine suspended players did not receive a pre-trial intervention: Jordan Smith and Kadeem Telfort, perhaps because they faced too many felony charges.

None of the players have returned to the team since the initial suspension, and the interventions do not mean they will return before the season is over."

https://www.si.com/college-football...ended-players-football-pre-trial-intervention

Can you imagine the sht storm if this happened to us? Has SI even done a mock-up of the "uf should disband their football team" cover yet?

I created the cover a few pages back. Here you go again for your viewing pleasure

ZknZPUJ.jpg

Sorry I missed it the first time, that's brilliant work. I hope you tweeted it at SI or messengered it over or something.

thanks. anything for Gator tears. I'm not a twitter guy, but someone please feel free to tweet it to SI. good idea

I'm gonna print it out, roll it up in a cardboard tube, hop on my bike, and ride it over there.

Advertisement
OMG the thread is back! Did you guys see Wilson get *** raped on that TD?!? Wow, this team is an abortion...no way McSharFücker can survive this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at the end of the day, we should still be smiling. As ugly as it was today, Miami is still undefeated whereas UF and FSU have appointments on Monday to see the butt doctor for prolapsed anuses.

Advertisement
Back