Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So let me get this straight..they have the 26M to buyout Napier PLUS the 10M a year it will cost to get a Kiffin or Riley type HC..PLUS whoever they want as staff….so my question is…why the ***** don’t they have a better NIL program if they have all this money to blow? Lol. Sounds like Rashada should have got his money!
Don’t forget about the payments they’re making to the last guy.

Advertisement
UF can beat A&M and their caveman offense next week. Billy is going to save his job with this kid.
I’m waiting for the “if Napier had started Lagway we would have beaten Miami” deluded narrative to show up on their message boards haha
next week after they beat A&M and their rock tossing offense it’s coming. When they beat Miss St it will be solidified. By UCF, it will be inescapable

Advertisement
UF can beat A&M and their caveman offense next week. Billy is going to save his job with this kid.

next week after they beat A&M and their rock tossing offense it’s coming. When they beat Miss St it will be solidified. By UCF, it will be inescapable
My issue is if Lagway gets rolling Willie Napier will keep all these croots we want. Lose the battle but the win the war type conundrum.

Gators looking for their talking points…

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Advertisement
I have to give The Gator props, they played a complete second half of football.

What happened in the FIRST half, nobody has any idea...

It was ******* SAMFORD.

Lucky for The Gator, because I honestly believe Sanford Seminole High School would have beaten them.

Advertisement
My issue is if Lagway gets rolling Willie Napier will keep all these croots we want. Lose the battle but the win the war type conundrum.
They won’t win a game after UCF lol. I’m just saying there will be tremendous amounts of hopium coming from them the next month

Advertisement
Back