Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Excited Murder She Wrote GIF

Advertisement
Yes, you’re all right. There’s no such thing as financial aid for colleges at Miami and scholarships.
As a private school, Miami doesn’t offer nearly the same amount of scholarship opportunities that a public school does so yes there are kids with scholarships but the ones getting all or most of their school paid for with scholarship money are few and far between. I suppose there’s plenty of kids with financial aid too but how many people are completely relying on loans to pay private school tuition? ****, public school will put you in debt for decades, I can’t imagine there’s a ton of kids signing up to pay for school for the rest of their lives.

Advertisement
As a private school, Miami doesn’t offer nearly the same amount of scholarship opportunities that a public school does so yes there are kids with scholarships but the ones getting all or most of their school paid for with scholarship money are few and far between. I suppose there’s plenty of kids with financial aid too but how many people are completely relying on loans to pay private school tuition? ****, public school will put you in debt for decades, I can’t imagine there’s a ton of kids signing up to pay for school for the rest of their lives.
I think it depends on the school. I went to a private school, LIU, and got almost a free ride between a music scholly and academic scholarships. But that was 20 years ago too.

I think it depends on the school. I went to a private school, LIU, and got almost a free ride between a music scholly and academic scholarships. But that was 20 years ago too.
That’s true. It’s definitely different for every school. I had an ex who applied at UM and UF before eventually attending NYU. She said UF would have essentially paid her to go to school there while UM didn’t offer nearly the amount of scholarships. But I also have a friend who went to UM undergrad and law and barely had to pay for anything out of pocket. So it does happen, just not as common as a public school.

Advertisement
Back