Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Finals week has really deprived me of gator tears. I heard those turds had a 3 hour sit down with Cleveland reed. Any word? I could use recovery tears.

Screenshot_20170426-174813.webp

Smarmy?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yup...that's the infamous g8rjeff22. He annoys the shît out of their board.

He's there Broke?

Pretty much what I've been thinking. A little different though as he doesn't play board cop but there's an annoying nerd component. Jeff is older than broke and uses proper grammar and punctuation. Multiple users on their board have him on ignore. He'd get torn to shreds on this board. I'd take broke over g8rjeff22.

Last edited:
We've seen this movie before here with Folden and we know how it ends. Some of the Gayturds know it too but most are still in some portion of the Denial Stage:

View attachment 44713

Lol at they "wrecked Miami" last cycle. Maryland hurt us more than UFag when Whoopie McFarland skipped at the last minute.

They can't even write their own posts. That's clearly copy/pasted off this board with "mac" substituted for "al".

Underrated post

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's there Broke?
Really bruh? Smh

Lol. This is a broke-free zone

Y'all mfs lol

Lmao broke was low key lurking this thread how we lurk for gator tears
Lmao. He's everywhere. If he wants to start posting in here on the regular he needs to lurk on their board and post some tearful Gayturd things. I have no doubt that broke would be our best lurker.

Advertisement
Back