Tears Gator Tears

Theyll just have him fall down and fake an injury or theyll be forced to use a time out
Can't they review the fake injury thing this year? Would love to see that happen and they get a penalty or charged timeout because fatty mcfatty is gasping for oxygen.

Advertisement
I don't think your heart stopping is faking an injury

1662068742370.gif

In all sincerity I hope that never happens to any player on the field

Advertisement
They are a little younger on defense. 13 of the 22 starters are True jrs or older. The excuses are built in. @CreativeCane if they suck this year we may need you to come up with a new bingo card of their excuses.
Has anyone here done the exercise comparing the age differentials between their D and ours? Would like to see how we compare, cause I think that we are pretty young at D. O too, minus the OL.

Last edited:
he either doesn't care and has no willpower to stop eating or want to lose the weight because of health issues or he has some kind of a genetic problem and needs medical assistance....Hopefully he doesn't drop dead on the field from the heat one day cause all that weight can't be very good for his heart....
Hopefully the kid gets the help that he needs. Hate to see that in such a young person.

Advertisement
Imagine if Tenn gets rolling vs them. They move so quick Watson could be at risk of a Heart Attack. No joke. If they keep rolling and don’t sub they could keep him on the field for 5,6,7 plays straight.
Somehow the Volunqueers always find a way to lose that game.

@flagator86 , Zipperer really got beat out at TE by a recently converted DE? 👀

TBF, he's (Zipp) the H-back and he'll be out there since the streets are saying we'll be in 12 personal a lot. Zanders is there for blocking purposes and Zipp is the pass catcher. Zanders (use to be Lang before the name change) came to UF as a TE and played there for a bit before going to DE and now back at TE since Gage Wilcox suffered a career ending injury

No Lingard? He hurt?

He's elite! He's breaking big runs every day in practice bro! - Gator fans

beaten out and idk how/if he has ANOTHER year left, but I doubt it'll be in Gainesville. Think about it; the top 3 RB's will get touches and we KNOW AR will run it too.

Trey Dean and Burney for you are like Ivey for is now and McLoud and Ivey for us last year.

Watson weighing in at 439 pounds.

Im surprised that Wingo and Diwun Black are where they are 3 down on the depth chart.

Yea i'm surprised by Wingo because he played solid in limited snaps towards the end of the year. Black kinda is surprising too. Low key, I think Collier is going to be the odd man out too this year. He still having issues putting on weight.

I'm just happy I don't see Delance at RT this year. Interested in what Tarquin does at RT. He kinda regressed last year imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Daphne was a good college player. And I am by no means making fun of the guy. Just a little tip
Of the cap to Melrose Place. He could wrap me up in a ball and toss me in the can.
1662085398453.gif

If anything, Daphne Zuniga is the Spaceballs girl.

Melrose Place. SMH. Terrible joke. You know the fine. Have a good day sir.

1662085608484.gif

Advertisement
Back