Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Watson will only be able to play if the ball is between the 45 yd lines cause there's no way he can waddle that big *** any farther than that without BDB taking a time out to get him in the game.

He'd have to start running in on 1st down to get there by 3rd down if the ball is in the red zone....
I actually just feel badly for him now.

When looking at that depth chart, youth is what stood out to me as well. When they suck this year, that’ll be highly noted at the end of season recap presser.
They are a little younger on defense. 13 of the 22 starters are True jrs or older. The excuses are built in. @CreativeCane if they suck this year we may need you to come up with a new bingo card of their excuses.

Imagine if Tenn gets rolling vs them. They move so quick Watson could be at risk of a Heart Attack. No joke. If they keep rolling and don’t sub they could keep him on the field for 5,6,7 plays straight.

Advertisement
I actually just feel badly for him now.
he either doesn't care and has no willpower to stop eating or want to lose the weight because of health issues or he has some kind of a genetic problem and needs medical assistance....Hopefully he doesn't drop dead on the field from the heat one day cause all that weight can't be very good for his heart....

Watson will only be able to play if the ball is between the 45 yd lines cause there's no way he can waddle that big *** any farther than that without BDB taking a time out to get him in the game.

He'd have to start running in on 1st down to get there by 3rd down if the ball is in the red zone....
He can play the the last play of each quarter

Advertisement
So here’s the thing. Watson is 440 and is their second string? That can’t be right. And dexter is their only good DL?

Imagine being heupel who runs 90 plays a game and seeing Watson in the game. I’m stepping on the gas big time

You probably could run the Dean Smith four corner offense and still gas him.

They are a little younger on defense. 13 of the 22 starters are True jrs or older. The excuses are built in. @CreativeCane if they suck this year we may need you to come up with a new bingo card of their excuses.
They are simultaneously a "very young team with a bright future" and chockfull of terrible players that started on last year's 6-7 team.

Make that make sense.

Advertisement
They are simultaneously a "very young team with a bright future" and chockfull of terrible players that started on last year's 6-7 team.

Make that make sense.
Gators are the grand champions at bending the data to fit their narrative. Never seen anything like it. @RVACane continues to provide the receipts but sometimes I am still amazed. Every fan base has fans across the spectrum of blind homers to mopers. But I’ve never seen any other fan base with such a large percentage of fans live in la la land.

Make that make sense.

I was about to post something similar, but you nailed it.

I'd also point out, when all this "youth" gets meaningful reps, Slingblade Billy won't just be able to tell next year's recruits "you'll start on Day 1"...

Advertisement
Imagine if Tenn gets rolling vs them. They move so quick Watson could be at risk of a Heart Attack. No joke. If they keep rolling and don’t sub they could keep him on the field for 5,6,7 plays straight.
If he ever gets in the game, Heupel is going to make sure they can’t sub him out unless they call a time out. One dimensional guys like that are worthless against a team that doesn’t huddle

Advertisement
Back