Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Please Bienemy them
I think it’s Napier. I don’t know that it’s a better hire than Kiffin right now. He might be lightning in a bottle and that’s the kind of hire it is where it could be better in the long haul and they’re taking that shot.

I’ll tell ya… it’s more the type of hire I’d expect from us not them.

Advertisement
I think it’s Napier. I don’t know that it’s a better hire than Kiffin right now. He might be lightning in a bottle and that’s the kind of hire it is where it could be better in the long haul and they’re taking that shot.

Gaytor fans are going to pull the arm on that slot machine and hope they get straight Urban Meyers across the screen...

Yeah - I was hoping Bienemy because I think he will be bad.

Napier I think will be good for them 😔

Advertisement
Advertisement
They might as well just go ahead and make Tebow the next coach. Most of the fanbase would be happy. Then, they’ll be forced to keep him on staff after multiple 0-12 seasons because nobody would ever fire him. Win/win situation

Advertisement
Jimmy Fallon Holiday GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Back