Tears Gator Tears

lord, these guys are delusional.

I do not know if Mario comes to Miami, BUT, I do know this: He is NOT leaving Oregon to take the UF job. Period. End of story.

if anyone tells you differently, they don't know what they are talking about and have never spoken with Mario. There are only a handful of people who really know what Cristobal may be thinking at any point in time. They are: his wife, his brother Luis, his mom, his agent, and three of his close friends from Miami, one of whom is a a good friend of mine. (and no, I don't have any inside info beyond what I'm stating here).

But I will tell you, unless someone has directly spoken and heard it out of the mouths of either Mario or one of those people listed above, they have ZERO idea what they are talking about. And this means every gator who ever lived.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
No more kissy kissy from Ms.Mullen 😢
1637612981285.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pray he goes there...people love to crown him but I mean look at this lol....SEC East is trash as we know, and yes I get that Kentucky is nowhere close to a flagship football school...but really?

Take him UFelon por favor, and suffer another 4-5 years of 7-8 win seasons with the occasional 9.View attachment 162362

You know that's Mark Stoops not Bob right....nvermind of course you don't lol.

Advertisement
Supposedly their athletic budget is about $142 million and ours is about $127 million. How are their pockets that deep?
They also have more sports than Miami does. That’s overall athletic department budget, not football budget.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back