Former Hole Bryant McFadden Throwing Major Shade…

…just said on CBS Sports that FSU is the clear favorite in the ACC, with the best HC by a mile. When asked what he thought what the toughest game for the Holes was, he said Clemson. When asked about the Miami game, he said while laughing, “Miami? Nobody goes to their games. Their stadium is always empty. Why would anyone want to play for Miami”

Then, in typical Hole fashion said, “sorry, just had to get that in there.” (PAUSE)

I had to listen all offseason by these id1ots about how great the Noles will be in this upcoming season. They lost their all team!! All the talent is gone and they replaced them with nobodies and recruited below FSU standards. Not to my surprise they lose to the Yellow Jackets. Welcome back to being crappy again Seminoles. Seriously their fanbase and media is so arrogant and they haven't done anything compared to the good ole days when they were ranked in the top 5 every year.

Advertisement
Was a big South FL DB recruit in the Butch era. Came on a visit here in 2000 I think decked out in Nole gear and acting like a prick so Butch sent him home. Played for FSU and was decent. Think he played a bit in the NFL but nothing noteworthy. Why anyone would care what he has to say is beyond me.

Yep played at McArthur, I remember him and he was a pretty good player. Today he would have played at Chaminade

…just said on CBS Sports that FSU is the clear favorite in the ACC, with the best HC by a mile. When asked what he thought what the toughest game for the Holes was, he said Clemson. When asked about the Miami game, he said while laughing, “Miami? Nobody goes to their games. Their stadium is always empty. Why would anyone want to play for Miami”

Then, in typical Hole fashion said, “sorry, just had to get that in there.” (PAUSE)
shannon-sharpe-laugh-hard.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back