Former Hole Bryant McFadden Throwing Major Shade…

Advertisement
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Wait, he went his entire career without beating Miami. Poor guy.
Exactly. He was drafted in the 2nd round by the Steelers in 2005. UM beat FSU in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, including twice in 1 year. So McFadden is talking sh*t about the team that he never beat in the course of a 4 year career. He and Chris Rix both finished 0-5 against UM in only 4 seasons.

Pathetic that someone who lost so regularly thinks he has the right to say anything about UM other than “Please sir may I have another”.

Wait, he went his entire career without beating Miami. Poor guy.
Oh man...there's some good stuff here.
He was part of the '01 class and I see that he played as a frosh🤣
He was 0-5 vs us, including 3 losses in an 11 month span.

Those '02 and '04 games were sold out.
We probably had close to 80k at each of them.

Effin' mutt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
…just said on CBS Sports that FSU is the clear favorite in the ACC, with the best HC by a mile. When asked what he thought what the toughest game for the Holes was, he said Clemson. When asked about the Miami game, he said while laughing, “Miami? Nobody goes to their games. Their stadium is always empty. Why would anyone want to play for Miami”

Then, in typical Hole fashion said, “sorry, just had to get that in there.” (PAUSE)
This is the kid from McArthur High. He was very highly touted coming out of high school. He was considered one of the top CBs if the the top CB in the nation. Went to FSU from 2000-2004 I believe which is interesting given his comments because he never beat us lol. I never liked him because he had zero love for UM. He was a good player in college but never lived up to the hype imo.

Ed Reed, Jon Vilma, Devin Hester, Clinton Portis, Andre Johnson, Willis McGahee, Frank Gore, Roscoe Parrish and Kevin Beard all laugh at this guy. If Sean Taylor was still with us, he would laugh too.

McFadden. McFadden . . . I got nothing!

Is he the guy who on YouTube was complaining about his job - picking fly **** out of pepper?

With tweezers?

Advertisement
I genuinely have no idea who he is.
Was a big South FL DB recruit in the Butch era. Came on a visit here in 2000 I think decked out in Nole gear and acting like a prick so Butch sent him home. Played for FSU and was decent. Think he played a bit in the NFL but nothing noteworthy. Why anyone would care what he has to say is beyond me.

Advertisement
Back