Florida's offense (Edit: Cook not happy)

UF is where recruiting talent goes to die.

If you're Cook, Lane, Clark, Moten, etc., you'd have to be crazy to risk your future by playing for guys who can't coach you up. They are going to be even worse next year. Muschamps days are numbered.

Meanwhile the Hurricanes are playing well, the staff is evaluating well, developing players well, coaching well and the team is having FUN.

Why not come and get a top 50 private school education and win championships? Why not show out in your hometown??

What has their "hometown" ever done for them? I AGREE with you on the other stuff, but the hometown thing....... Only reason the "hometown" cares AT ALL is because they can play ball. If it wasn't for that, they'd just be another you know what to alot of these people/fans, and that goes for most of these schools. It's been said before, but these kids need to pick the place they are most comfortable at. It's up to the RECRUITER/COACH to "sell" them on that.

What about after school and football is over? Do you really want a lifetime of connections in Gainesville or to be the man for the rest of your life in a dynamic multi-industry city like Miami, where you're from, where your family is?

Advertisement
How bout Cook's mom and brother told me Muschamp is recruiting him as a DB instead of RB.

Interesting, do you mean Burnett?

Naw man cook has a lot of brothers man lol. He has a younger brother that already has nice height on him that will be at Central

Wait a second, he has a younger brother that is a freshman or will be a freshman? What position?

His brother is 2015 and committed to USF. I think he has another little brother that is not even in Hs that is suppose to be good.

Name of 2015 recruit, position? Why USF because of his coach?

Interesting, do you mean Burnett?

Naw man cook has a lot of brothers man lol. He has a younger brother that already has nice height on him that will be at Central

Wait a second, he has a younger brother that is a freshman or will be a freshman? What position?

His brother is 2015 and committed to USF. I think he has another little brother that is not even in Hs that is suppose to be good.

Anthony Jones, WR and IDK

Anthony Jones, WR and IDK

Thanks, any good?

Advertisement
Consigliere and TP801, any more back-and-forth in this thread is getting deleted. Let's keep the focus on UF's failures.

I know you're happy this site has a certain number of members and traffic, but if you want to continue the trend upward, you should really consider banning ****-chucking apes like TP801 that stumble into threads and start throwing up all over the place and smearing their own ***** on the walls.

If you're Cook, Lane, Clark, Moten, etc., you'd have to be crazy to risk your future by playing for guys who can't coach you up. They are going to be even worse next year. Muschamps days are numbered.

Meanwhile the Hurricanes are playing well, the staff is evaluating well, developing players well, coaching well and the team is having FUN.

Why not come and get a top 50 private school education and win championships? Why not show out in your hometown??

What has their "hometown" ever done for them? I AGREE with you on the other stuff, but the hometown thing....... Only reason the "hometown" cares AT ALL is because they can play ball. If it wasn't for that, they'd just be another you know what to alot of these people/fans, and that goes for most of these schools. It's been said before, but these kids need to pick the place they are most comfortable at. It's up to the RECRUITER/COACH to "sell" them on that.

What about after school and football is over? Do you really want a lifetime of connections in Gainesville or to be the man for the rest of your life in a dynamic multi-industry city like Miami, where you're from, where your family is?

This is ridiculous. I am a huge Cane fan but went to UF for college. You can get any job in south florida you want graduating from UF. I have friends who are big time attorneys, doctors, bankers, hedge fund managers, CPA, etc all over the country.

Let not get sidetracked here with ridiculous my school is better than yours. You can do just fine with an education from either school. Miami isn't Harvard and UF isn't FIU.

This is ridiculous. I am a huge Cane fan but went to UF for college. You can get any job in south florida you want graduating from UF. I have friends who are big time attorneys, doctors, bankers, hedge fund managers, CPA, etc all over the country.

Let not get sidetracked here with ridiculous my school is better than yours. You can do just fine with an education from either school. Miami isn't Harvard and UF isn't FIU.1.

Miami is a better school than UF, and besides, who says we're talking exclusively about employment?

No S.hit, Miami only cares because he can ball. Just like any school who offers only cares because the kid can ball.

By hometown, he means your family and friends (i.e. where you are from). You know the people Dalvin may care about..

I know you are a tremendous ****, but this is incredibly stupid for you.

Have to agree with Consigliere on this one.......

Point is $$$$$$ over friends and family..You can see them on your breaks.... But if Floridas offense keep looking like this.... he might have to give that up... Also Im glad Dalvin knows CB's make more money and get drafted higher and last longer. But man is he explosive....

Advertisement

Let not get sidetracked here with ridiculous my school is better than yours. You can do just fine with an education from either school. Miami isn't Harvard and UF isn't FIU.

You are missing the point. You have two options, car A and car B. A is superior to the other. While both A and B will get you around, A provides you with better customer service, warranty and reliability. So car B owners should not be upset that car A is better because it can still get you around. There is also a car C that is better then both.

Sorry that everything is not the same. I would be glad to get free cars in general but if I can make a choice, I pick the best.

Playing Cook as a DB in college imo is lunacy

Kid is a 1st round pick on offense. It would be very comparable to Larry Coker stupidly having Hester at corner

He reminds me of CJ Spiller. I would not want to waste CJ Spiller at DB.

On the bright side for Cook, when he goes to UF, he should have a new coach in a year or two, so maybe the offense will improve then.

Gotta agree with this. I don't live in Florida and haven't for many years. When I look at Martindale-Hubbell, the national lawyers directory, I notice a lot of UF law graduates (and a lot of UM law graduates) in law firms all over south Florida. I don't know the numbers, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are more UF graduates in south Florida than UM graduates. It's only in recent years that UM has made moves in its rankings. When I was growing up, it was very ordinary as a school, in fact, considered rather easy to get into and not terribly challenging to get through. Still, I've known some very bright people that attended UM.

Advertisement

Gotta agree with this. I don't live in Florida and haven't for many years. When I look at Martindale-Hubbell, the national lawyers directory, I notice a lot of UF law graduates (and a lot of UM law graduates) in law firms all over south Florida. I don't know the numbers, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are more UF graduates in south Florida than UM graduates. It's only in recent years that UM has made moves in its rankings. When I was growing up, it was very ordinary as a school, in fact, considered rather easy to get into and not terribly challenging to get through. Still, I've known some very bright people that attended UM.

that might be because UF has a better law school than UM. I am a Miami law grad so I can say that but it is factual.

You must have gone after I did, because Miami was thought of as a joke "Sun Tan U" or the home of the cheetah. University has come a long way, but it was what it was.

Playing Cook as a DB in college imo is lunacy

Kid is a 1st round pick on offense. It would be very comparable to Larry Coker stupidly having Hester at corner

Almost as crazy as playing Duke at CB. Kid has game breaking ability with the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
TurdPile801 trying to de-rail another thread with his anti-UM bile. Why's D$$ allowing that experiment to continue?

He reminds me of CJ Spiller. I would not want to waste CJ Spiller at DB.

On the bright side for Cook, when he goes to UF, he should have a new coach in a year or two, so maybe the offense will improve then.

This^^^^.

Muschamp will get his coaching card pulled by the UF alumni next year if they lose 4 or more games (which is likely). So, get ready recruits to start over again with new coaches and schemes... If your lucky, by your senior year you might be competing again and that's assuming UF gets a decent replacement for Muschamp and his staff... What a mess..

Advertisement
Back