Florida Gulf Coast at Miami at Noon on Fox Sports South.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Down 5. 12 to go. Even if this team looks like Gonzaga with a good closing comeback and you point out the injuries, they really are pretty awful much of the time... slow, sloppy, off target. Once we hit some ACC teams - even if they are sub-par this year - it's gonna be real sad I fear.

Down 5. 12 to go. Even if this team looks like Gonzaga with a good closing comeback and you point out the injuries, they really are pretty awful much of the time... slow, sloppy, off target. Once we hit some ACC teams - even if they are sub-par this year - it's gonna be real sad I fear.
We just aren't very good. It's not really difficult to analyze.

Advertisement
I have no issue with us losing games because we don’t have the talent. It simply isn’t the case. Larranaga and staff do not put us in the best position to win. I have been saying it for years.... when we lossed those two assistants we immediately became much much worse coached

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back