FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal, Miami Coach Investigated

GenericYesMan

Junior
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/998751/download

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 10.17.55 AM.webp

Last edited:
Advertisement
So someone on Miami's staff was trying to get Adidas to pay a kid $150,000 to come to play here.

This is bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Arizona, Oklahoma St, South Carolina, Louisville and Auburn also involved so far I believe. This is not good at all

Advertisement
We are ****ed.

That is most certainly Miami.

I really hope they have nothing linking anyone AT the University to this **** and its just Adidas reps doing stupid **** without tangible links to anyone here.

My lord.

We are ****ed.

I really hope they have nothing linking anyone AT the University to this **** and its just Adidas reps doing stupid **** without tangible links to anyone here.

My lord.

They got the Adidas reps talking about a coach on a wiretap.

So, yeah it's not good.

We are ****ed.

My lord.

They got the Adidas reps talking about a coach on a wiretap.

So, yeah it's not good.

One thing is talking about...another is having the evidence to support it...

It doesn't look good, just holding out hope its not death.

Advertisement
Nike out here snitching

Adidas snitching right back in wiretaps...they are the "rival" athletic apparel company they are talking about...also, much like the old Nevin Shapiro stories, we are involved with another entity that won't pony up the money to compete with the big boys. They were out there saying they wouldn't go to 200K. LOL.

We're fooked, and we don't really even have anything to show for it.

You right. I think this will be a massive story. People will start singing once they are under oath. I bet the cover will be blown on dozens of programs. We are at the very least going to face severe NCAA punishments since they don't have the same standards of proof.

Advertisement
So someone on Miami's staff was trying to get Adidas to pay a kid $150,000 to come to play here.

This is bad.

Player 12 is almost certainly Immanuel Quickley it appears.

So that coach will get fired and that kid JUST committed to Kentucky so adidas obviously didn’t pay him the 150k right? This most certainly is Immanuel quickly

Nike out here snitching

Adidas snitching right back in wiretaps...they are the "rival" athletic apparel company they are talking about...also, much like the old Nevin Shapiro stories, we are involved with another entity that won't pony up the money to compete with the big boys. They were out there saying they wouldn't go to 200K. LOL.

University-4 seems to be Arizona. So they were fighting a Nike school for it.

We're fooked, and we don't really even have anything to show for it.

You right. I think this will be a massive story. People will start singing once they are under oath. I bet the cover will be blown on dozens of programs. We are at the very least going to face severe NCAA punishments since they don't have the same standards of proof.

Luckily it appears that no one from Miami was arrested by the FBI, so that's a decent start.

But again, it's early.

https://twitter.com/michaeleaves/status/912694064872591360

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back