FB press conference 9/11/23

Francis had a tough game but there's going to be growing pains especially when you are facing an elite DL game 2 of your college career. Dude will bounce back.
I think the A&M game has prepared him for Clemson and FSU. He'll be able to deal with elite DEs much better. It couldn't have worked out any better. He got experience against A&M's elite DEs. He now has several games to improve against lessor competition before facing Clemson and FSU. I expect him to dominate all our other opponents.

Advertisement
I think the A&M game has prepared him for Clemson and FSU. He'll be able to deal with elite DEs much better. It couldn't have worked out any better. He got experience against A&M's elite DEs. He now has several games to improve against lessor competition before facing Clemson and FSU. I expect him to dominate all our other opponents.
Absolutely he has 4 games to prep for Clemson. I’m confident he will play so much better. It was just the three holds aside from that I thought he did fine. The first one was a hold I don’t remember the other two.

That my OC

terrell owens boards GIF

Advertisement
UNC sacked SC QB 9 times, so let's not sleep on those dudes.

UNC sacked SC QB 9 times, so let's not sleep on those dudes.
Is UNC’s defense that good, or is South Carolina’s OL that bad?

It’ll be interesting to see how many times UGA’s front gets to Rattler this Saturday. That may give a clue.

Is UNC’s defense that good, or is South Carolina’s OL that bad?

It’ll be interesting to see how many times UGA’s front gets to Rattler this Saturday. That may give a clue.
We played at home against Miami of Ohio and only hit pay dirt 3 times. Anyway, I'm not shilling for UNC, but we'll get a solid pass rush challenge from them as well I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back