Fat Manny Podcast 3/10

Yall get tight about reporters asking softball questions, then respond like this when they ask difficult questions that EVERYONE has been asking coaches-what do you see at UM that has you wanting to stay here... Yall corny. Dont make any sense smh

Advertisement
fmj-fullmetaljacket.gif

Advertisement
We have to deal with **** media personalities whether it's Barry, Tim Reynolds, Manny Navarro, SMD, Feast...the list goes on and on. Coupled that we've been down for nearly 20 years, coupled with dealing with obnoxious retarded fanbases in FSU and UF, we deserve the Cristobal era and the potential that is there.

Advertisement
Yall get tight about reporters asking softball questions, then respond like this when they ask difficult questions that EVERYONE has been asking coaches-what do you see at UM that has you wanting to stay here... Yall corny. Dont make any sense smh
There's a difference between asking a difficult question and a stupid question.

Garcia was hurt last year and didn't have a chance to compete. And he has said nothing publically hinting at not being happy at UM. Plus TVD balled out, so there was no reason to put in another qb. And if TVD has another good year he's gone.

Now, if Garcia wasn't hurt, TVD wasn't balling, and Garcia didn't see the field, then asking that question would be more appropriate in that situation.

But, a better question would have been, Jake, I know you're a competitor, are you looking forward to competing for the qb1 postion.

No doubt this is Manny trying to create controversy for his ****** podcast.

For everyone else…if you don’t like his ****, don’t even click on it. Clicks = relevance.

The less she gets, the less you’ll hear from her. It’s that simple.
Stop. Women are awesome. It’s womens history month. Honor the ladies.

fatter manny isn’t worthy of being called a woman

hi fat manny 🖕

Advertisement
I tried giving his podcast a shot a while back. I'm just looking for any good UM based information out there. But his show was uninteresting and pretty much just a regurgitation of news that everyone already knows. He sounds like he doesn't even want to be there most of the time. He has Kelvin Harris as a regular guest too and while I respect Kelvin's playing career, he's a ridiculous homer. Every players is an All American, every coach is a championship coach, every team is going to go undefeated. I appreciate the optimism man but it's hard to take anyone like that seriously. I'm a regular listener to the CIS pod and I listen to the 247 one also even though David Lake sounds like a dead fish. Any other good ones that have interesting news and entertaining discussions?

That was a dumb f@cking question. Who tf asks why are you still at Miami? Defend your dumb **** and stop talking about recruiting. Last time i check he is not a coach, or a recruiter. He got the business on twitter and crying like a little bich.

Advertisement
I tried giving his podcast a shot a while back. I'm just looking for any good UM based information out there. But his show was uninteresting and pretty much just a regurgitation of news that everyone already knows. He sounds like he doesn't even want to be there most of the time. He has Kelvin Harris as a regular guest too and while I respect Kelvin's playing career, he's a ridiculous homer. Every players is an All American, every coach is a championship coach, every team is going to go undefeated. I appreciate the optimism man but it's hard to take anyone like that seriously. I'm a regular listener to the CIS pod and I listen to the 247 one also even though David Lake sounds like a dead fish. Any other good ones that have interesting news and entertaining discussions?
Its funny you say that because Manny probably doesnt want to be doing podcasts. LOL. Probably misses the days when he could just write for the Herald, do a few weekly spots on local radio and be done with it. Now the media world has changed. You dont have a podcast as a media person and you are pretty much irrelevant.

Jesus this is the softest **** ever. "Threatened"? "Condescending"? GTFOH.

There was a thread about 90 pages long about reports Garcia was transferring to Nebraska. It was a fair concern then, it's a fair question to ask now, even though the answer is obvious ("I'm the starter next season if TVD is great again this year").

This fanbase man. Panties are constantly in a wad. More important **** to worry about around this program than Manny Navarro's March questions.

That dude sucked back when Miami was good at football and he is still a butthurt amateur worried about message board anons instead of doing a better job...

Lazy and entitled media hack...

Yeah, he doesn't care, he parlayed himself into an overpaid job with The Athletic. Now, when that site starts the belt-tightening and sheds some of their original hirees, Manny will come whimpering back to the SoFla sports fans.

Advertisement
Back