Ezekiel Marcelin commits to Miami

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The Miami Central pipeline is still going strong. The Canes went back to its top feeder program to land the commitment of LB Ezekiel Marcelin.

Marcelin, like recent Miami commit Amari Wallace, is a four-year starter for the Rockets who has flashed high-end instincts since his freshman year. He is also the team captain and showed much improved coverage ability during Central’s spring practices.

Marcelin, who played with Coach Duasso...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
For me this a good pickup. Not 6'2 and above but a good player with really good offers from teams who know what they doing with LBs. Staff has shown they know what they are doing with OL and LB, imo. Oh yeah and i am all for more kids from Central, Chaminade, STA etc.

Advertisement
Lego Rotate GIF by sheepfilms

For me this a good pickup. Not 6'2 and above but a good player with really good offers from teams who know what they doing with LBs. Staff has shown they know what they are doing with OL and LB, imo. Oh yeah and i am all for more kids from Central, Chaminade, STA etc.
You just described a reach.. Why a 3 LB if you are confident on Melendez and are heavily pursuing Nix the IMG kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back