"Execution wins it."

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Quote from Vince Lombardi. Great coaches are defined by their ability to get their players to execute. Four years in, our coach is still blaming his players for their failure to execute.

We have a great true freshman quarterback that many would love to coach. I hope he gets a coach and a defense worthy of his talent.

Advertisement
Indeed.

I know a dude named Butch.......

Bobby Bowden on Butch Davis coached Canes.....

Q. Do you like the idea of playing Miami right off the bat?

A. I sure do. Number one, to get it out of the way. Number two, I'd like to get them before they get all greased up. They lost six first-rounders last year. I'd like to get them before they get those other guys playing like first-rounders, which will happen.

granted this was after Butch left but it was all his teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Butch is the only way.....I can't see an unexpirienced guy in this day deal with sfla recruiting and the pressure of sec coming in n raping our recruits. Gotta be Butch no more projects or this guy was good and they played no one schedule.

Advertisement
D$: what the FUC_K is it gonna take to get a real coach in here?

Kaaya is the ace in the hole. There are good players on the roster, including the most important position. This is a healthy program talent-wise. It's not a tear down.

I feel bad for the entire offense. For the last 4 years, our offensive players have had very little margin for error. They need to score on **** near every possession, often with bad field position, or they know they will lose. Duke, Kaaya, Dorsett, etc all deserve better.

Kaaya is the ace in the hole. There are good players on the roster, including the most important position. This is a healthy program talent-wise. It's not a tear down.

And as a follow up, what is it gonna take for this admin to commit to going out and GETTING that coach and canning these frauds?

Advertisement
I see us as the 2012 Auburn Tigers... under different leadership we would be the 2013 Auburn Tigers.

Advertisement

Couldn't agree more. This is nothing like 4 years ago. This program just needs the right guy now, and he can win here immediately. Plenty of talent and no cloud. What's not to like about the job???

Would like to see CiS do a front page story calling for the firing of Golden.

gd5_zps05153ecf.png

Advertisement
Back