Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao hold on hold on.... A 2023 recruit on a secret visit might be the funniest **** ever! TF!? This **** going to far for me man lol
This x1000. A kid whos not signing for another 12 months needs his visits to be kept secret?? What kind of BS is that? Recruiting game has gotten ridiculous. The ONLY recruit that I would be okay with keeping a visit a secret is Arch Manning. And we know it wasnt him.

This x1000. A kid whos not signing for another 12 months needs his visits to be kept secret?? What kind of BS is that? Recruiting game has gotten ridiculous. The ONLY recruit that I would be okay with keeping a visit a secret is Arch Manning. And we know it wasnt him.
Gaby didn't say it was a 2023. He gave no specifics. Everyone is assuming it is because it was technically a day for underclassmen.

It easily could be a kid committed, but unsigned somewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby on the 247 pod said there was a recruit on a secret visit for elite prospect day that staff doesn’t want out. Who do we think?
Clearly it was the Icebox. ELITE LB, but with the limited staff and the whole breaking gender barriers it really isn’t the time for the distractions.

E6CD3DF4-B7FE-4FD9-BDAE-5EBF28886007.gif

Look I don't know anything but I have watched a lot Scooby-doo mysteries as a kid.

Theory #1: The only reason someone would want a secret visit is if they are currently committed. There is also a better chance that the kid is somewhat local. So, cross referencing the top 2023 kids, who are central Florida down, that are currently committed are:

Keon Keeley
Lamont Green
Nathaniel Joseph
Sedrick Irvin

Theory #2: Rumor is they served seafood at the event. Cross referencing top recruits that love free seafood meals leads me to none other than top 2004 recruit Willie Williams.

Advertisement
Back