Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

1643131955164.png

Advertisement
there is an alternative in that you can literally find another body to put on the field but sometimes it turns out there actually wasn't an alternative. i point again to Dalvin Cook... the alternative was losing a bunch of games to FSU that killed multiple seasons in a row.
And I point to the fact there was an alternative. A sh*tty one, but one nonetheless. So there was no "must".
Lmao hold on hold on.... A 2023 recruit on a secret visit might be the funniest **** ever! TF!? This **** going to far for me man lol
man, we passed too far at least 5 years ago.

Advertisement
This x1000. A kid whos not signing for another 12 months needs his visits to be kept secret?? What kind of BS is that? Recruiting game has gotten ridiculous. The ONLY recruit that I would be okay with keeping a visit a secret is Arch Manning. And we know it wasnt him.

If a kid wants to keep his business tight for a personal reason who are we to judge? I can think of a few very good reasons why a kid might want to keep a visit quiet. This isn't TMZ. The only thing that matters is that we got the kid to campus and got to pitch him. I think he will be back.

Look I don't know anything but I have watched a lot Scooby-doo mysteries as a kid.

Theory #1: The only reason someone would want a secret visit is if they are currently committed. There is also a better chance that the kid is somewhat local. So, cross referencing the top 2023 kids, who are central Florida down, that are currently committed are:

Keon Keeley
Lamont Green
Nathaniel Joseph
Sedrick Irvin

Theory #2: Rumor is they served seafood at the event. Cross referencing top recruits that love free seafood meals leads me to none other than top 2004 recruit Willie Williams.
driving scooby doo GIF

Advertisement
In today’s world of social media and camera phones I don’t know how anything is a secret. Did we literally hide the young man so that no other recruit knew he was at UM? Did all the other recruits and their parents ahve to sign a non-disclosure agreement? If not, its really not a secret, it just hasn’t leaked yet. Kids talk about other kids all the time.

Nah you just need to get of your feelings. Gaby gave no details. You're speculating and whining about the year of the kid, etc.
Lol! Yo you know Gaby or something? You coming in extra hot over this. Honestly, IDGAF about a secret kid. If he’s not going to make himself known, then who gives a **** anyway? Lol. Get our your feelings. Defending Gaby like you know the dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In today’s world of social media and camera phones I don’t know how anything is a secret. Did we literally hide the young man so that no other recruit knew he was at UM? Did all the other recruits and their parents ahve to sign a non-disclosure agreement? If not, its really not a secret, it just hasn’t leaked yet. Kids talk about other kids all the time.
But kids are loyal to one another over the media… telling you this from experience lol.

Sounds like all the planned people made it in yesterday except M'pemba from IMG and Reuben Owens (#1 RB)
2 of my top 5 favorite recruits in the 23 class. That blows. Oh well on to the next. I don't know where M'Pemba is leaning towards but I just don't get the Texas Longhorns love from Owens. That program is a dysfunctional mess despite the money they have. I could understand Texas ATM or even Baylor for that matter if he wanted to stay in state but Texas? It must be the NIL money.

Has anyone seen the Owens highlight film? I literally couldn't believe what I was watching. I can't remember the last time I saw a back with vision like that. It was unreal.

Advertisement
Back