2025 Elijah Melendez Commits to Canes! (Decommits 8/31)

Weird, i got reassured he was all Miami despite being a flake this whole cycle....
Like I've explained to someone here Auburn spends as big as anybody last cycle this cycle in the next when it relates to football and basketball. I feel like he's just grabbing a check right now. Will not be surprised at all if he ends up back in the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I've explained to someone here Auburn spends as big as anybody last cycle this cycle in the next when it relates to football and basketball. I feel like he's just grabbing a check right now. Will not be surprised at all if he ends up back in the class.
You think we should keep recruiting this kid still? Genuine question.

Advertisement
If we find someone else his spot shouldn’t be available. He been bsing for awhile . Go after another lb and be done with him

It sucks but I believe he'll recommit back to us. Unfortunately he's been flaky for a while
Look, I know he’s on a visit and that could have prompted it, but also doing it to Miami coaches after a long relationship on the first day of their first game is a **** move on his part. I’m not worried about it impacting the team to be clear but it makes me think he’s a **** person on some level

**** move today. Hope he doesn’t come back. Garbage integrity. Wait til tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on if we're on board with what's going on. As long as he ran it by us then yeah absolutely. Trying to find out more tonight. No time for this **** now. These inbreeder are too loud and annoying already. **** reception here. I'm out.
Enjoy the game bro, hopefully we’ll be celebrating the W and this **** won’t matter anymore

Advertisement
Back