Edwards and Henderson

The only thing I'm sour about is the loss of McFarland without a back up plan.

I don't give a rats *** about Henderson or Edwards.

DJ Ivey, Al Blades, Josh Jobe, Gilbert Frierson and Jalen Patterson are better prospects than Henderson. All will be Canes if we want them.

Guvan Hall and CJ Smith are better than Edwards. Both will be Canes if we want them.

Lulz.

Advertisement
Anybody that says anything is certain, either "they gone" or "cane lock" is fos

Listen to the people that say unless signed letter is in hand, nothing is certain. There's very few Duke Johnsons, Bandys, or Deejays out there. They are the exception, not the rule.

That's why there's so much female drama from many posters, they delude themselves and turn into screaming shrews when it doesn't go our way.

Miami will always have to fight for the top recruits because we really don't (and can't have) a bag game, for one reason.

Female drama? I know a bunch of females, and I've never seen any of em act like some dudes approaching signing day.

I'll give you that. More like drunk tranny high on drugs drama. Better?

You sound pretty experienced. Care to drop by the Y tomorrow morning and give me some pointers on my technique?

Your favorite movie scene is the bath fight in Eastern Promises or just about any movie with oiled up gladiators. Am I right?

Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson
- Not returning calls from UF
- Dad shuts down UF visit

The second part should raise giant red flags if that's actually being put out there to the media. All along, it has been reported that his dad is Mrs. Randy Shannon and King Gator.

If they're suddenly putting it out there that his dad is shutting down UF that's a classic smokescreen and a way to take some heat off the old man if he picks UF. "I tried. I love UM. I didn't even let him talk to UF the final week."
Pretty sure that came from Ivins when he asked DAD about the rumor they would head to Gainesville for a visit. He said no, they had no plans to go up there.

Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson
- Not returning calls from UF
- Dad shuts down UF visit

The second part should raise giant red flags if that's actually being put out there to the media. All along, it has been reported that his dad is Mrs. Randy Shannon and King Gator.

If they're suddenly putting it out there that his dad is shutting down UF that's a classic smokescreen and a way to take some heat off the old man if he picks UF. "I tried. I love UM. I didn't even let him talk to UF the final week."
Pretty sure that came from Ivins when he asked DAD about the rumor they would head to Gainesville for a visit. He said no, they had no plans to go up there.

Yep. Dad didn't shut down a visit. He shut down the notion that they were even considering a visit.

Advertisement

DJ Ivey, Al Blades, Josh Jobe, Gilbert Frierson and Jalen Patterson are better prospects than Henderson. All will be Canes if we want them.

Guvan Hall and CJ Smith are better than Edwards. Both will be Canes if we want them.
The delusional rationalization is strong with this one.

The delusional rationalization is strong with this one.

yea, that was just bad. and in fact, mcfarland is the one i care about least.

Advertisement
Anybody that says anything is certain, either "they gone" or "cane lock" is fos

Listen to the people that say unless signed letter is in hand, nothing is certain. There's very few Duke Johnsons, Bandys, or Deejays out there. They are the exception, not the rule.

That's why there's so much female drama from many posters, they delude themselves and turn into screaming shrews when it doesn't go our way.

Miami will always have to fight for the top recruits because we really don't (and can't have) a bag game, for one reason.

Female drama? I know a bunch of females, and I've never seen any of em act like some dudes approaching signing day.

I'll give you that. More like drunk tranny high on drugs drama. Better?

You sound pretty experienced. Care to drop by the Y tomorrow morning and give me some pointers on my technique?

Your favorite movie scene is the bath fight in Eastern Promises or just about any movie with oiled up gladiators. Am I right?

I can tell you've never seen Crescent Moon have you?

Cmon down around 5:30-5:45 and I'll show you the ropes.

Lol if we miss on both DB's I see alot Rumph bashing all thru the off-season

Anyone realize the best recruiter in college football, Travaris Robinson, is no longer at UF?

The guy that landed Hargraves, Tabor, etc.

He's also the ones who made them money not this new staff they have
That's what people need to understand. The guys on that staff aren't the same and the guys on this staff aren't the same. People need to let things play out. Golden effed stuff up so bad for far too many years than he should have been allowed to. Even if we don't finish strong, this isn't the same ole crew, it's trending up.

[MENTION=13418]Gator[/MENTION] fans reading this, neither of these dudes play offense. You're still screwed with no offense and losing your entire defense lolol

Advertisement
I wouldn't necessarily view not getting Henderson as a fail by this staff since no onexception thought he'd be coming here till the past week. But Brian Edward's would definitely be a fail.
Bad way to look at failure. Henderson was committed to UM at one point, was on campus a zillion times and lives 10 minutes away. Losing him would be a massive fail unless he gets bought.

Lmao Ivins with a brand new update on Edwards and Henderson. What does it say? Pretty much the same **** Pete originally said?

Advertisement
I wouldn't necessarily view not getting Henderson as a fail by this staff since no onexception thought he'd be coming here till the past week. But Brian Edward's would definitely be a fail.
Bad way to look at failure. Henderson was committed to UM at one point, was on campus a zillion times and lives 10 minutes away. Losing him would be a massive fail unless he gets bought.

Kind of have to agree with Chise on this one. As much face to face as we've had with him, and how much we were trending up it's a guy we should close on. It's the kind of closes we need for people to start letting go the "Golden" years.

Advertisement
Back