Ed Reed - WTF is your job ??

Advertisement
Posted the Highsmith info this summer, the experts here laughed. Alonzo was bringing folks with him that scared Manny and Blake. Actually, Blake would have been history and we’d have a real AD that knows the college football business as well as anyone. Our program is a complete mess and Manny and Blake are responsible. Ed was a Blake/Manny PR stunt and my information on Highsmith is solid, unless Alonzo is lying and anyone who knows Zo knows he’s an honorable man and My guy would be the AD!

see, i can believe this right here. Diaz and blake are both ******* plain and simple. its not hard to see. I'm willing to bet "your guy" is gino torretta.

Its almost like University of Miami itself is preventing the football team from becoming larger than the university. Tea drinkers/ sissys *** up a lot of chit just check out a history book.

Alonzo was going to be made Executive Director of Football Operations and he was bringing his own Athletic Director with him. The deal was very close to done when certain BOT members got cold feet

I can see this being true 100%. fruit pops and sissy's will ruin you in a min. tube top wife beaters maybe one strap at best. a female shoulder can not suport that kinda weight everyday so they go sleeveless!

I’ve seen more of Ed traveling and selling cigars on Instagram than he’s in the building, so yes, his position is purely a PR stunt
I told you in July, the board outlaws revolted. Not Ed’s fault it’s all about the incompetence of the university.

Advertisement
If this board has proved one thing, its it is full of experts of negativity. Jesus!! Also, dudes still using terms like cuck, beta, slurp etc. is embarrassing. They are the typical fight someone who knocked over their drink or angry because they have some secret desires they are fighting so they amp up the rhetoric. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!!

Advertisement
Back