Ed Reed - WTF is your job ??

Alonzo was going to be made Executive Director of Football Operations and he was bringing his own Athletic Director with him. The deal was very close to done when certain BOT members got cold feet
I get what your saying... So BJ couldn’t have been involved in the talks at all? He seemed to know all about what was going on.

Advertisement
Hold on folks; this is a real legit ?.

What truly are ER20 responsibilities w/ this title? I seen him on the sideline, it was reported he was coaching up the DBs....I mean, what is he really doing? Is he an on field quasi coach? Is he an advisor to Diaz? Does he give half time speeches? Does he get involved in recruiting? Is he apart of the hire & fire process?

I’m legit asking ?’s b/c I’m not sure what’s, what.

Hold on folks; this is a real legit ?.

What truly are ER20 responsibilities w/ this title? I seen him on the sideline, it was reported he was coaching up the DBs....I mean, what is he really doing? Is he an on field quasi coach? Is he an advisor to Diaz? Does he give half time speeches? Does he get involved in recruiting? Is he apart of the hire & fire process?

I’m legit asking ?’s b/c I’m not sure what’s, what.
You are not the lonesome end. Not sure anyone knows

Advertisement
our defensive recruitment star count says the PR move is working in our favor....
I could givea**** about stars.... I want to win on the field.... and before you say "it all starts with highly rated recruits"... We've recruited highly ranked players before and do absolutely nothing with them... we've been getting beat for years by teams who aint even close to us in recruiting rankings.

Until Ed starts coaching and doing in home visits, its just a PR move.

Advertisement
Can't be mad at Ed. If your alma mater offered you free money to hang out on the sideline as a glorified mascot would you turn it down?

People should be mad at Manny, Blake, and the BOT for running such a shltshow program that they first even needed to consider hiring a guy like Highsmith, and then allowed Blake and Manny to tell them no because they didn't want him to have power over them.

Ed is an innocent man collecting a free paycheck.

You guys think EReed would let himself get played???? Ok

Not intentionally.

I love Ed and I think he's making every effort to do the job he committed to do.

And people are making this too binary (Alonzo OR Ed). Nothing would have prevented us from hiring Alonzo AND Ed.

Alonzo was going to be made Executive Director of Football Operations and he was bringing his own Athletic Director with him. The deal was very close to done when certain BOT members got cold feet
Name them so we can shame them.

Advertisement
They said it in the off-season he's essentially an advisor. If Manny doesn't listen there's nothing that can be done because he doesn't actually have any power

Yeah I didn’t see Banda
20201229_172827.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back