Ed Not Returning To LSU

Advertisement
LSU doesn't care about optics like Miami does - LSU will take a long hard look at Freeze, Kiffin and even Herman IMO. Coaches Miami seems like would never hire.
Unfortunately, maybe, for Mario lovers. His name has been thrown out there as well.

First to fire gets first pick.

I'm sure waiting until next year to fire won't impact the coaching pool and Miami's choices at all.

Here we are once again sitting on our hands while others teams are trying to get better immediately.

Get rid of Manny already! For Christ sake LSU is paying the entirety of Os buyout..

We’ll get stuck with another limp twisted hire once again and continue the cycle.

Advertisement
True, based on what I am seeing on here, people must not know about all the stuff that came out before the season. How many rape allegations? How many players accused? SEC SEC SEC

That's why I said they used dirt and strong armed him right out of his job.

The only other option is that he just is at a point in his life that he's had enough. You've only got so many years on this planet, why bother dealing with all that comes with being a head coach at a big program when you're financially set.

Advertisement
I don't care if Woodward came from A&M. Fisher is not going to take a lateral. A&M is wealthier than LSU. Feldman is grasping at straws.

My frustration is with Miami's administration.

The don't care about being a big time college football program. Until that changes we will have a revolving door of mediocre as HC's.

Coker begat Shannon begat Golden begat Richt begat Diaz.

This

As long as it is looked at as UNREALISTIC to pull in or even go after certain coaches, then this will absolutely remain our reality unless we get lucky. That should be clear to everyone by now.

Advertisement

The man was trying to hit on a powerful LSU official’s wife, was sleeping with co-eds at LSU and beat the **** out of his wife while a staffer at UM and @Mackmiller974 wants him hired lol.

I'll never understand how people like Ed O get laid.

I mean sure an impressionable (dumb) co-ed, maybe. But someone married to a bloke that's already powerful? He's literally Shrek.

I'll never understand how people like Ed O get laid.

I mean sure an impressionable (dumb) co-ed, maybe. But someone married to a bloke that's already powerful? He's literally Shrek.
She didn’t sleep with him. She turned him down. And dude kept trying to spit game. Not realizing she was married to some high ranking LSU official.

Shoot your shot I guess.

Not that I would ever want him to be our coach, but best of luck to Coach O. He's a good guy. Respected and loved by some great former Canes.

He should just retire TBH. Or switch to TV. I know he won't retire as a coach but he has to realize that he already peaked. It's all down hill from here, although I won't blame him for making a few more mil before officially calling it quits.

Advertisement
LSU could give a **** about any of that. They woulda fired him when all that **** went public if they actually gave a **** about it.

They forced him out because he sucks as a head coach and LSU cares about the football program. If they arent top 5, and competing for nattys year in year out then they arent satisfied.
Les Miles was there for 11 years. Ed O for 5.

Let’s not act like they are the Alabama dynasty.

Advertisement
Back