Early Morning Haselwood update

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Just to keep it 100: Throughout yesterday, I've heard the Jadon Haselwood and OU buzz grow louder and louder. Going into last night, I was told by a source close to Haselwood that he believes the pick will be OU. Could just be smoke to drum up drama for his announcement, and I'll also point out that I heard last night that Miami still feels confident they will land him. I'm keeping my Miami pick but I honestly have no idea what he'll do at this point. It's a 50-50 situation at best.

Would be crazy for OU to pull him last minute considering multiple strong sources had told me OU had been out of this for months all the way up until this weekend, and I've heard other respected pundits in the industry saying the same in the past.

Welcome to Signing Day, folks.

Advertisement
Just to keep it 100: Throughout yesterday, I've heard the Jadon Haselwood and OU buzz grow louder and louder. Going into last night, I was told by a source close to Haselwood that he believes the pick will be OU. Could just be smoke to drum up drama for his announcement, and I'll also point out that I heard last night that Miami still feels confident they will land him. I'm keeping my Miami pick but I honestly have no idea what he'll do at this point. It's a 50-50 situation at best.

Would be crazy for OU to pull him last minute considering multiple strong sources had told me OU had been out of this for months all the way up until this weekend, and I've heard other respected pundits in the industry saying the same in the past.

When isn't signing day crazy?...thanks for the update.

Advertisement
Advertisement
sigh. Should be our whole programs mindset right now

Attachments

• DC8C31EE-3B72-4A2F-9F25-36C3E0AE9489.webp
    DC8C31EE-3B72-4A2F-9F25-36C3E0AE9489.webp
    20 KB · Views: 20

759029C8-DCE1-4617-ADA5-8E96C748031C.gif

Advertisement
Still think we get him. Hes been all Miami for a little bit now and hasn’t visited OU in over 6 months. Go Canes

Advertisement
Hmm lets see...I was a recruit would I be more impressed with how a team uses Hollywood Brown and CeeDee Lamb, or Ahmmon Richards Jeff Thomas Lawrence Cager and Mike Harley?

Advertisement
Back