Duke at Miami (2-1-21) on ESPN at 7 pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Beverly makes a nice athletic move to move in for the easy lay-up.... OOOOPS not so easy for Beverly.
(2nd try same move, success, OK Bev!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best quarter of the year so far maybe, and the lead for now! Everyone is playing OK, except maybe Beverly's missing a few shots that were makeable most days.
I agree. Its frustrating to see this and realize some of these guys have it in them to play well but can't consistently do it game to game. Last time they played this well was the first half against Lville. Hopefully they can keep it up. I hate Duke and always enjoyed when Miami beats them in hoops. That 2013 blow out was prob one of my favorite games from the Canes

Advertisement
I'm not even sure most people would miss 2 months with a broken ankle...
Ankle injuries can be a very nagging injury, particularly because we really don't know the seriousness of Lykes' injury. Players usually take a couple of weeks to get back on the floor if it's just a mild sprain, but I don't think Miami has made an official statement on the injury. For all we know it can be a high ankle sprain or a stress fracture. I'm sure Lykes and the team are chomping at the bit to get him back on the floor.

Advertisement
Back