DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
That's true, but also why I didn't say all transfers or even the majority.

I'm not even saying it'll pull this team apart, but its definitely a new challenge for Mario.
It’s definitely a red flag though with him. I think what you were saying about let’s not brush it off is certainly valid. If it was Manny and Co I would be more concerned, there’s certain parts of Mario and his approach that I respect and I think he can handle this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Disagree. A good amount of kids that left their school just for a bag and were acquired in a bidding war, by nature are going to be me guys. Miami just went nuts with portal auction kids... more than the vast majority of teams. So I wouldn't brush it off.
barack obama swag GIF

Advertisement
I’ll fix it for you Matt. “After realizing he was stuck like chuck he decided to stay”. Anyone that knew how this thing worked knew this guy was between a rock and a hard place. Miami was the hot chick with an iron clad prenup.
Very true. Just need to hope the chick doesn’t act out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t lock the thread, I want to talk about…how good is Barrow exactly?
You mean you wanna talk.....football? All right, man.

If you go by the numbers, Barrow's been way more productive than any Cane DT since 2021.

However, Michigan State ranked 68th in rush defense in 2023.

However again, Michigan State ranked 17th in yards per rush; 2nd in rush TDs allowed.

Good luck figuring all of that out but we should be grateful because LSU thought he was theirs back in late April: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...arrows-on3-prediction---100-to-lsu/113148885/

IMG-0903.jpg

Advertisement
Back