DT Board (Portal 2024 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
So likely adding CJ Clark and Marley Cook should solidify the depth chart from a snap count perspective. Clark takes LT's snaps, Cook takes Deen's. I know they're different players but mainly thinking about who will eat up snaps and I think both are capable of doing that.

And if JHH comes back then that two deep looks pretty good from a talent/production perspective.

But we still probably need 1 more veteran to join the line though. I don't think you can rely on Burroughs for much until proven otherwise since it seems like it's still not 100% concrete he's staying with the program.

The WR from perdue comitted to OU
1702580179474.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So likely adding CJ Clark and Marley Cook should solidify the depth chart from a snap count perspective. Clark takes LT's snaps, Cook takes Deen's. I know they're different players but mainly thinking about who will eat up snaps and I think both are capable of doing that.

And if JHH comes back then that two deep looks pretty good from a talent/production perspective.

But we still probably need 1 more veteran to join the line though. I don't think you can rely on Burroughs for much until proven otherwise since it seems like it's still not 100% concrete he's staying with the program.
I’m thinking 🤔 Burroughs beat up Tyler Van Yikes during bye week and injured that somamambich. That was Saban’s gift to Mario🤣😂🤣😂 for TVD not choosing Bama

Advertisement
Back