Dream finish to the class

Advertisement
Dream finish:

RB: Cook or Michel
WR: Dixon
OL: another interior OL, don't know who (I think we can still use one)
DL: Cory Johnson-with or without Stuckey qualifying & 1 of Boateng or Pelon (I don't expect both)
CB: JC Jackson
S: Hester

Advertisement
Some people say that Dixon is a lock and will commit soon. The only other three realistic commits left would be corner JC jackson (Us vs. FSU) and Safety Kiy Hester, teammate of DT commit Courtel jenkins he's gonna help with Hester, but Michigan State is making a strong push. Lastly, Tyree Brady, South Dade WR is expected to commit soon as well. Anyone else would be icing on the cake but some names to watch are Trey Carter Dallas area DE and New Jersey TE David Njoku depending if Griffin and lockley qualify. Don't think we will land any of the remaining big name JUCO's, RB's, Lane or Rudolph.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the final names will come from the following list:

1. Cook
2. Michel
3. Dixon
4. C. Johnson
5. K. Hester
6. Boateng
7. Pelon
8. JC Jackson
9. D. Derricot

The player I really want have is JC Jackson love his tape he looks like a stud

Advertisement
You heard it here first, fournette is going to shock the world and pick Miami. He is a cane fan.

I tell my friend this a lot. I don't know much about the situation though. I see the staff being able to sell him on how much they needed him this year because we may not have lost to VT and Duke with him in the running game. The guy seems like a game changer. I would've mind no Scarbrough though. Duke's elusiveness and speed with Bo's power would be tough for defenses.

Advertisement
Call me crazy but Dixon HAS to be in this class in order for the WR class to be considered a success, imo.

If it's only Langham, Brady and Berrios, I'm nervous.

Call me crazy but Dixon HAS to be in this class in order for the WR class to be considered a success, imo.

If it's only Langham, Brady and Berrios, I'm nervous.

Agree. Hopefully Brady makes it in. HOPEFULLY by a wing and a prayer Rudolph decides to come to UM. Kid will be a monster.

So what happened that made everyone go from warm to hot on Rudolph? Am I watching the wrong highlight tape? He looks pretty good but not the elite talent some of you guys make him out to be.

Advertisement
Back