Dream finish to the class

Advertisement
With Stuckey gone it's absolutely imperative we get Johnson at DT.

Look at the trash we have coming back at DT next year with Robinson, Porter and Renfrow leaving.

Look at the trash we have coming back at DT next year with Robinson, Porter and Renfrow leaving.

I would honestly say we need 2 more JUCO DTs and 1 to come in early.

We have Wyche and we need 2 more.

Advertisement

We should be fine with a SR Pierre, Chickillo playing DT part time, Hamilton, Moore, Wyche, Johnson will flip to us, and Travonte Valentine will play alot early.. Valentine is old for his class he's already 19 and should be ready to go by September..

I would honestly say we need 2 more JUCO DTs and 1 to come in early.

We have Wyche and we need 2 more.

Depends. Are Johnson/Pelon both difference makers? Moreso than Valentine at this point? God help us if Pierre declares early.

We should be fine with a SR Pierre, Chickillo playing DT part time, Hamilton, Moore, Wyche, Johnson will flip to us, and Travonte Valentine will play alot early.. Valentine is old for his class he's already 19 and should be ready to go by September..

Why should we be fine? Hamilton, Moore, King, Chick are all jags at this point. One extra year means they are still jags. As for Valentine, I'm hopeing he's the truth, but DT is one of the toughest positions to transition from HS to college.

Advertisement

It wont matter who we bring in. Our staff is not maximizing talent here, period. Valentine is going to be asked to do the same **** porter and renfrow do.. Chad will do what chickillo does.

Let the ******* kids of the lease and go up field violently.

Dixon, JC, and one of the DTs...Boateng/Pelon/Johnson. Hester and Sony there's a chance...
One more DT?Next year,we lose Porter,Gilbert,Robinson&Renfrew.We lost Stuckey on a decommit.Coming back,
Moore,Pierre&Hamilton all 3rd string at best.Verbal commits so far;Valentine,Moten-Frosh and Wyche-JC.
So if our current DT's allowed 5-35 yds no matter which of these last three opponents ran the ball,how
does one figure we will be better next year?
Run a 3-4,name me one who will be a decent NT?A freshman at NT,a disaster.

i am starting to worry about kaaya big time with all the noise USC is making now

Advertisement
Back