Dook

Advertisement
Can't wait to see the RPI tumble after the brilliantly scheduled FAMU series. What happened, Killian wasn't available?

Ok, now I know you definitely didn't attend Miami. We (along with everyone else in the ACC) schedule an easy non-con series that weekend because of final exams. Every single Miami alum understands this.

Can't wait to see the RPI tumble after the brilliantly scheduled FAMU series. What happened, Killian wasn't available?

LMFAO...dude you have issues.

Why bother even posting about this ****? It obviously ****es you off.

Many of us have criticized Morris and his skipping ALOT...and we all know this squad should be better over the years....but you can't even breathe and enjoy a little fackin college baseball.

Just know they are going to tank if u want, but try and enjoy the ride a bit.

UM

Advertisement

Ok, now I know you definitely didn't attend Miami. We (along with everyone else in the ACC) schedule an easy non-con series that weekend because of final exams. Every single Miami alum understands this.

This is a lie. North Carolina takes that weekend off. Instead of playing an RPI killer, they play those three games during midweeks against teams like Coastal Carolina and UNC Darlington.

Advertisement

Many of us have criticized Morris and his skipping ALOT...and we all know this squad should be better over the years....but you can't even breathe and enjoy a little fackin college baseball.

UM

Would you enjoy the ride on a roller coaster if you knew it was eventually going to fly off the track and crash upside down, killing all 36 people on board?

UM

Would you enjoy the ride on a roller coaster if you knew it was eventually going to fly off the track and crash upside down, killing all 36 people on board?

If you were one of the 36 on the roller coaster. Yes!

Advertisement

UM

If you were one of the 36 on the roller coaster. Yes!

But you have me on ignore, so you don't know that I wrote that.

Disagreeing over the support of a coach is one thing. Hoping that someone dies is quite another. You're showing your character.

Focus on this year. We got bonus points for that series for margin of victory after we won them all by 10+.

FAMU is not an RPI killer.

They're # 146.

And there's no bonuses for margin of victory.

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

#146 out of 178 teams. Thanks for easing my mind.

The voters will hammer us for playing them, especially if we lose one. Since the human polls are 25% of the national seed formula that could hurt us.

#146 out of 178 teams. Thanks for easing my mind.

The voters will hammer us for playing them, especially if we lose one. Since the human polls are 25% of the national seed formula that could hurt us.

Actually there are 300+ teams.

And the polls have nothing to do with deciding national seeds.

Advertisement
I ask a favor to all. Do not re-post Jagr's drivel.

95% of the Board has him on ignore. If you want to respond to the Gator, fine, but please exclude us. Hit reply, but why quote him?

Responding to him is akin to playing chess with a chimp.... Why even try...

I ask a favor to all. Do not re-post Jagr's drivel.

95% of the Board has him on ignore. If you want to respond to the Gator, fine, but please exclude us. Hit reply, but why quote him?

Responding to him is akin to playing chess with a chimp.... Why even try...

I'm blown away at how many people do respond to him

Advertisement
Back