Dook

Didn't know Dook is now playing their games at Durham Bulls Stadium, couple of hours away from me, would have planned to drive up for today's game. Nice venue. Anyone who saw the game last night see the crazy waver behind home plate?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Didn't know Dook is now playing their games at Durham Bulls Stadium, couple of hours away from me, would have planned to drive up for today's game. Nice venue. Anyone who saw the game last night see the crazy waver behind home plate?

At first I was annoyed because I thought he just wanted to be on TV, then I noticed he was doing it to annoy the pitcher. Saw Duke security come in and remove him from his seat for a couple moments too

At first I was annoyed because I thought he just wanted to be on TV, then I noticed he was doing it to annoy the pitcher. Saw Duke security come in and remove him from his seat for a couple moments too
To use the PC term, he looked like he was "developmentaly challenged" as were the 2 obese women he was sitting with over on the 1st base side of the plate where he was doing the same crazy waves. Had a blue cap on, although it could have been something other than Dook.

Advertisement
Duke up 6-2 bottom 2. Mediavilla out. Fire Morris!!!

Antwan/Jagr is feeling good right now.

Last edited:
Getting blown out now. Maybe if we snap this meaningless winning streak everyone will get focused again.

Advertisement
"Fired Morris"

Oh how I wish that statement was true. Unfortunately it's just you not understanding tenses in the English language.

Advertisement
Just got to my laptop, as Abreu hits HR. Guess it is my respnsibility to watch all games. Superstitious much ... it's baseball of course.

****, just got in. Dook is playing today. Don't be ******* up the sweep dookers! Canes need to get moving!

Advertisement
Give credit to Duke. They jumped all over Mediavilla and hit the ball great today. No shame in losing when a team is just clicking like that.

Bounce back and win tomorrow, and we're 4-1 for the week with another ACC series win

Here we go. Just like Piccadillo's excuses for the past 15 years. "They were just better". "They were clicking". What's wrong with Miami being the better team in one of these seasons? Why is everyone so opposed to that?

Here we go. Just like Piccadillo's excuses for the past 15 years. "They were just better". "They were clicking". What's wrong with Miami being the better team in one of these seasons? Why is everyone so opposed to that?

Have you ever watched a baseball game in your life?

Do you think they're supposed to win every game?

I know, I know. They only won 12 in a row before today.

Advertisement
Back