Do we have a shot this year?

First, never let facts interrupt a joke.

Second, it might be the "second largest attendance this year", but it's only our second ACC game of the season. So, yeah, this is "tallest midget" territory.

Finally, even if we had 4,800 people in attendance, the capacity is 8,000. So, again...not exactly "packed"...
I wish the games were packed. This program deserves much better support than it gets. I don't understand why we have so many football only fans.

Advertisement
I wish the games were packed. This program deserves much better support than it gets. I don't understand why we have so many football only fans.
You don’t like the Miami football fans that are duke/unc/Georgetown hoops fans 🤣 I don’t care what anyone says that stuffs embarrassing

You don’t like the Miami football fans that are duke/unc/Georgetown hoops fans 🤣 I don’t care what anyone says that stuffs embarrassing
Is there actually a contingent of Miami football fans that are Gtown hoop fans? Why? Is it just cause they were both changed the game in similar ways at the same time just in different sports?

I don’t either lol Ima a Miami everything fan. I support my cougs cause that’s where I earned my degree but UM is where I always considered my fan hood. I am glad houston basketball is back tho lol

Advertisement
I don’t either lol Ima a Miami everything fan. I support my cougs cause that’s where I earned my degree but UM is where I always considered my fan hood. I am glad houston basketball is back tho lol
As an Arizona wildcat fan, I really hope we dont get matched up with houston again in the tournament

Because they are switch out da ***aloons. And like G-Town, UNC, Michigan etc.

As an Arizona wildcat fan, I really hope we dont get matched up with houston again in the tournament
I made soooooooo much money betting on houston to beat zona. They aren’t physical enough to play with us. We use all 5 fouls for every player 😂

Advertisement
Well current odds at 80-1
Seems like there’s some value there, for comparison, Virginia who Miami just beat is 30-1 at Caesars and 22-1 MGM

I think we've got a shot at the final 4 this year if we stay out of Purdue and Arizonas bracket. They're just too big for us.

Advertisement
I think we've got a shot at the final 4 this year if we stay out of Purdue and Arizonas bracket. They're just too big for us.
Good point 🎯, also in tournament play we need THREES this is where the upsets occur .
Lesser teams who are just happy to be there just sit out on perimeter and just throw it up and keep doing in hopes of getting hot.
If we can increase our percentage and stroke it a bit more, we can make it and even play against some big teams as you mentioned with our threes carrying us when entering the paint would play into there game.

Last year nothing fell for us in sweet 16 and (2) point jumpers just not enough. The Maryland game this year was an example of tournament threes and how they just destroyed our halftime lead , everything feel for the Terps it just plain rained threes for them.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back