2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say he's all OU, but I can't blame him for staying home and playing under a guy that's produced plenty of successful DL. All we can hope for is for Mario to relentlessly fight for him, desperately need an instant-impact DT from this class. That's non-negotiable...whether it's him or Breland, since Franklin seems Auburn bound now.

Advertisement
I wouldn't say he's all OU, but I wouldn't fault him for staying home and playing under a guy that's produced plenty of successful DL. All we can hope for is for Mario to relentlessly fight for him, desperately need an instant-impact DT from this class, that's non-negotiable...whether it's him or Breland, since Franklin seems Auburn bound now.

I think we are getting BOTH Stone and Franklin… otherwise why the peacocking in both threads…

I really don’t understand why people are so negative when we are finally in it with a third of the Top 100. Of course we’re going to lose battles even with competitive NIL funds.

Maybe some guys set expectations too high. So now every miss is seen as a failure. But it’s not about who got away it’s about who you land.

I really don’t understand why people are so negative when we are finally in it with a third of the Top 100. Of course we’re going to lose battles even with competitive NIL funds.

Maybe some guys set expectations too high. So now every miss is seen as a failure. But it’s not about who got away it’s about who you land.

There are no silver medals in recruiting.

Advertisement
IMG_3977.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just did it with Simmons. There's a old saying in Tennessee, i know its in Texas, probably in Tennessee. Fool me once shame, shame on you. Fool me, cant get fooled again
Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice cant put the blame on you
Fool me 3x 🖕🏿 da ✌🏿 sign
Load da choppa and let it rain on you

Advertisement
I know Stone is a battle and we’re the underdog. I know we’ve missed on a handful of dudes lately as we swing for the fences against the top programs in the country. Maybe our NIL is not as deep as we had hoped.

But **** I didn’t expect fans to just lay down on the railroad track to die. Mario’s not doing that. And it’s not like he has lost all the major battles either. You think those programs just gifted us Trader, Lightfoot, Riley et al.?

I love the fact we keep battling. I love the fact we’re in it for all these Top 100 kids and never concede. It’s a slugfest right now and we’re bloodied. But we’re still in the ring and getting our punches in.
True

I know Stone is a battle and we’re the underdog. I know we’ve missed on a handful of dudes lately as we swing for the fences against the top programs in the country. Maybe our NIL is not as deep as we had hoped.

But **** I didn’t expect fans to just lay down on the railroad track to die. Mario’s not doing that. And it’s not like he has lost all the major battles either. You think those programs just gifted us Trader, Lightfoot, Riley et al.?

I love the fact we keep battling. I love the fact we’re in it for all these Top 100 kids and never concede. It’s a slugfest right now and we’re bloodied. But we’re still in the ring and getting our punches in.
We’ve missed on a lot of guys

But

There are still a ton of big players in the fold, which is wild

I can’t **** with people that take time out of their days, every day, in every thread, coming in just to unload their misery and hide behind being “realists bro”

I wouldn't say he's all OU, but I can't blame him for staying home and playing under a guy that's produced plenty of successful DL. All we can hope for is for Mario to relentlessly fight for him, desperately need an instant-impact DT from this class. That's non-negotiable...whether it's him or Breland, since Franklin seems Auburn bound now.
I don’t know much about McCray tbh. Does he fit that group for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back