2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
I want to build the pickett fence
@canesupremacy

Police Im Here GIF by One Chicago

We got a call from @lindend that you need to go to ******* jail.

Advertisement
Im asking out of pure ignorance. What makes him so exciting as a CB compared to our other commit Jaboree ? When I watch Jaboree highlights I see tons of PBU, nice tackles, a natural at corner etc. I haven't seen any DJ CB highlights just some safety and plenty of wide receiver. Again I know nothing

Advertisement
Im asking out of pure ignorance. What makes him so exciting as a CB compared to our other commit Jaboree ? When I watch Jaboree highlights I see tons of PBU, nice tackles, a natural at corner etc. I haven't seen any DJ CB highlights just some safety and plenty of wide receiver. Again I know nothing

Raw physical talent.
You are right about Jaboree being the more natural CB. DJ’s ceiling is just extremely high, not too many 6’3+ loose hips 10.6 100m guys running around who put up crazy numbers on both sides of the ball. He has R1 potential at both CB and S honestly. We desperately need that infusion of athleticism in our secondary. All of that along with the ties he has to this University, we must sign him. With the pressure that we will create up front, him as a press man field CB is what DC’s dream about.

Raw physical talent.
You are right about Jaboree being the more natural CB. DJ’s ceiling is just extremely high, not too many 6’3+ loose hips 10.6 100m guys running around who put up crazy numbers on both sides of the ball. He has R1 potential at both CB and S honestly. We desperately need that infusion of athleticism in our secondary. All of that along with the ties he has to this University, we must sign him. With the pressure that we will create up front, him as a press man field CB is what DC’s dream abou
Raw physical talent.
You are right about Jaboree being the more natural CB. DJ’s ceiling is just extremely high, not too many 6’3+ loose hips 10.6 100m guys running around who put up crazy numbers on both sides of the ball. He has R1 potential at both CB and S honestly. We desperately need that infusion of athleticism in our secondary. All of that along with the ties he has to this University, we must sign him. With the pressure that we will create up front, him as a press man field CB is what DC’s dream about.
Got it that makes sense. Appreciate the breakdown!

Advertisement
Funny enough, this seems like the same path he was planning on taking earlier in the year. He always stated he was going to commit at end of OCT or NOV.

Credit to LSU for convincing him to move that date up, but seems like he’s back on schedule to actually decide his permanent home. Like it was before….. keep winning at DJ will be a cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back