Dillingham rumor?

Canefan73

Recruit
267775647_10224224789000850_8594040648894308872_n.webp

1st Jimbo's wife was getting railed and now lil Mikes' is stepping out too. Any truth to is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 167776

1st Jimbo's wife was getting railed and now lil Mikes' is stepping out too. Any truth to is?
Candy stepping out was one of the best things that happened to Jimbo. She is a got **** lunatic who ran around Tallahassee acting like she owned the place. I've known her replacement since she was at FSU and to say Jimbo improved his hand is an understatement.

Advertisement
Hopefully a dumb rumor, but if, and I mean IF, then this would be incredible. First Jimbo's old lady and now this one.

Did anyone watch Yellowstone last night?

Reminds me of that veterinarian at the Texas ranch who was hitting on Jimmy, telling him how he's the only eligible guy in the whole county.

My favorite show. Watched it, and completely agree. Now that John is running, I wonder how Jamie will react long term. I think he's a ticking time bomb.

Advertisement
My favorite show. Watched it, and completely agree. Now that John is running, I wonder how Jamie will react long term. I think he's a ticking time bomb.

The previews make it look like Jamie's (real) dad is gonna take another shot at trying to wipe out the Duttons...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back