Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
The tweet sounds like it’s referring to Stubbs.

I hate dissecting this stuff; marathon (early commits mean nothing, have to hold on until signing day), price is high (usc wasted money on an early commits, couldn’t hang on), hate is real (Riley’s emoji tweet)

Advertisement
I don’t know, I’ll go with whatever you think. I’m just agreeing with the Buchanon prediction @PennsylvaniaCane made seeming like there’s something going on there but if there’s some deeper super spy trickery going on, I’m sure you’re on it more than me as I’m not following it as intently as you for certain.

I think we should just chalk this one up to Dennis Smiff being confusing and cryptic as ****...

The tweet sounds like it’s referring to Stubbs.

I hate dissecting this stuff; marathon (early commits mean nothing, have to hold on until signing day), price is high (usc wasted money on an early commits, couldn’t hang on), hate is real (Riley’s emoji tweet)
We will hold this is Mario not Manny, season wont matter win or lose they comin, PAUSE

Advertisement
Maybe I’m underanalyzing it but I just assumed it was Buchanan/Ewald and then Scroggins today for #3 this week

Advertisement
Why does he do it before they announce? Isn’t that ruining their moment lol

Advertisement
Back