Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
IMG_2834.jpeg

I don’t know, I’ll go with whatever you think. I’m just agreeing with the Buchanon prediction @PennsylvaniaCane made seeming like there’s something going on there but if there’s some deeper super spy trickery going on, I’m sure you’re on it more than me as I’m not following it as intently as you for certain.
That’s the longest sentence I’ve read in quite a while.

Advertisement
Nice to see them win out with Ewald. Half the board doesn’t want him which I don’t get given he can cover. Sure he lack physicality but as the 3rd of 4th best corner in your class, how could you possibly turn this kid down lol

Nice to see them win out with Ewald. Half the board doesn’t want him which I don’t get given he can cover. Sure he lack physicality but as the 3rd of 4th best corner in your class, how could you possibly turn this kid down lol

As a 3rd or 4th corner in a class it’s a home run. Just gotta get the other 1-3.

Is that who the knew tweet is for?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back